Thread: Lower score of King Arthur Fallen Champions

Lower score of King Arthur Fallen Champions

I read few articles and they gives very low score to this King Arthur Fallen Champions pc game. Is there something missing in this game?? why most of the gamers gives very low rating to this game? need some information about this game. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Lower score of King Arthur Fallen Champions

One of the popular things behind it is the game doesn't contains any new content or anything. King Arthur Fallen Champions is just a mini campaign. I also don't see any impressive things on it. Even the story of this game is not very impressive. Hence might be the reviewer’s gives very Low score to this game.

i already played this games and found that the total controlling aspects of the game have been deleted. This game is only contains the battles and quests. Not even any cites or characters are being looks so impressive on this game. AT the time of playing this game, you can reach only the next level but nothing after that. Playing same kind of games with the characters is being not so good for gamer’s point of view. Most of the gamers want to play game with the better and improved graphical background. There are no such improvements i have seen in this game. There is no facility to make the armies. Additional tactical map is being not necessary in this game.

Yes, most of the gamers has been concentrate on the text adventures rather than the main game aspects. Such kind of things is being not available in this game. Hence i would be say that the pc games need to improve the text adventures first rather than anything else. Hence i expect the next release of the game not provide such kind of things.

I here that the king arthur 2 game has been the next patch or series of this King Arthur Fallen Champions game. Can anyone check this game? I’m looking forward about this king arthur 2 game. I hope that the next King Arthur II: The Roleplaying WarGame never contains any such kind of things on their game. I hope it comes with the best graphics and configurations.

For your information's, I check this second series game and found that the game similar things that present in the Fallen Champions. I also am waiting for such a game but after looking its demo, never much excited about it. It’s similar like the linear standalone expansion. No need to pre-ordering this game. While still this game is being so enjoyable as per my friends experience. Hence i decided to buy and play this King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game on my system.

As far as talking about the King Arthur Fallen Champions game, i don't think anything attractive on this game. Few of the reasons is being the Story in Fallen Champions game didn't much different compared with its previous game version. Also one of the things about this game is that it is very short game.

I don't think that there is such lot of negative things present in this King Arthur Fallen Champions game. i also played this game and here I recommend for first playing it and then try to play the King Arthur II: The Roleplaying WarGame. I really like such a short story based pc game. Its well for easily get and play over the windows based system. I like to play the short story based games. Steam is the best way to get such entertaining games. At the full price its still cheaper compared with the other games.

Fallen Champions bridges the gap between King Arthur I and II. Hence there might be some kind of attractiveness missing in this pc game. A number of battle types fought on suitable crafted battle maps presents in this game. While few forums site gives it five out of five start rating. So, how can you decide that this King Arthur Fallen Champions is not so good as per the gamers point of view.

Yes, this is very useful and entertaining game for such a windows based system. This game and its latest game patch can be available in the most of the popular gaming sites. Few of them are as GamersGate, Steam, Direct2Drive and Impulse. Hence its easy to get such games from any one of that site. Easiest downloading game setup files works to install such game in safe manner. Which in result, gamers can be able to get it with the better result. Last week i get its next game patch. Name of it is the King Arthur II: The Roleplaying WarGame. i like its demo that i have seen on such gaming site. Hence i think if you have something doubt with the next game, then look its demo and check that its better or not.

Yes, this newest King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame, was a hybrid turn based/RTS strategy game. Its first game was originally published in 2009. but this is the latest features and graphics based game that i have ever seen. These little adventures were surprisingly deep and useful for the entertaining purpose. Hence i also recommend that go with this game. Its better for you to solve problem.