Thread: Stuck on military, economic mission of King Arthur The Roleplaying WarGame

Stuck on military, economic mission of King Arthur The Roleplaying WarGame

Last one month i play this King Arthur series game and within very short time, i reach the level. Yes, i reach the level of the military, economic mission in this video game. Now within this level, i am not able to find out or discover any information that helps to play such missions on it. I might be thinking that this is bug of this King Arthur The Role-playing War game. There is no such kind of information available on it?? Can you describe few things about this mission? Thanks in advance for any help.

re: Stuck on military, economic mission of King Arthur The Roleplaying WarGame

I also found the same situations on my video game. when i simply try to play this game and reach at this mission, there is no useful information available on it. It might be the version problem in this game. Hence check your game version. Because latest game version is already fix this problem. Can you describe which game version you use in your system? Its necessary for solving your problem.

As far as i know, the latest version of King Arthur: Collection, v1.07 present on my windows 7. Its runs well at the startup, but when lets you marry the Saxon princess such bug comes out. I need the helpful things that work to fix this problem.

I play the same game and must mention that this can be solved with the help of cheat code. AFter pressing Ctrl+Shift+1 to reach cheat console, simply enter "SpawnQuest(hexaid)(quest)". This cheat code is being helpful for solving such inbuilt bug of the game. In this case, you need to use the proper hexaid and quest for running this cheat code in well manner. Its necessary for you. I already try it and get the better solutions on my system.

Re: Stuck on military, economic mission of King Arthur The Roleplaying WarGame

You can also check the next patch of this game. This is well for you to test the same level with the next game patch. Might be the next patch works to fix your gaming not working after specific missions problem. Hence use the available next patch for solving your problem.