Thread: ideas for hitman absolution

ideas for hitman absolution

By looking at the game video what ideas and criticism you have about this game. I think that that the voice is little bit funny and the humor is good but I find it little similar to GTA game humor. The should be more powerful like in desert eagle. The hitman animation is not natural at all I hope that it will be better in final version. And I find that the game is looks heavily scripted, hope that AI is good and have lot of freedom. I will love to play this game over and over and always be surprised. So please let me know what ideas you get about the hitman absolution by looking at the video.

Re: ideas for hitman absolution

According to me the graphics is nice but the bald hitman was better. Also the eyebrows look ugly they are very much thick. And I think that the animation is object interaction.

Blood money was my most favorite hitman game. I think that the game is similar to splinter cell and I hate splinter cell. The vehicles and scenery should be changed of this game .You don't have to use the bong, bust, power cord when it’s not your style there are many show of the different features and different styles that are available in natural way. I loved the suit and I can complete the game without changing suit and they should not force to change suit. In bloody money I completed whole part without changing the suit.

By looking at the movie game play even I think that this hitman absolution is much close to splinter cell level run for your life. But still this game is somewhere better than splinter cell