Thread: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

question One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

Have you noticed that one thing is overlooked in this game. The Agent 47 or Hitman is genetically produced by a clone and he must not be having the hair at any parts of the body. I don’t know what is the reason that they have shown the Agent 47 with the eyebrows and the eyelashes during the trailer of the game and in the images? Any suggestions? Thank You in advance.

Re: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

I am not able to understand that are you taking the Absolution into the consideration or you are talking about the all the series of the Hitman.So far, I have played all the Four Series of the Hitman game and in all that series the Agent 47 was having the eyebrows and also the eyelashes. Even I am in a doubt that the Agent 47 is bald because he is produced as a clone.

unsure Re: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

Since I am playing this game the Hitman is having the eyebrows. And I don’t know the reason why he should have the hair or not because he is the clone of some other guys and there is not mentioned anywhere that he should not have hair in any parts of the body. I am too confused. Any more suggestions.

Re: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

Original Post by Nimos:

I am not able to understand that are you taking the Absolution into the consideration or you are talking about the all the series of the Hitman. So far, I have played all the Four Series of the Hitman game and in all that series the Agent 47 was having the eyebrows and also the eyelashes.
    Even I am in a doubt that the Agent 47 is bald because he is produced as a clone.
    The agent 47 is a clone produced by the genetically engineering method. When I saw this post then I laughed for a while, even during the game I have not taken this into the consideration but now I am thinking that do the Agent 47 does the shave his head or he is bald since he was genetically cloned.

Exclamation Re: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

The Agent 47 always had the eyebrows in the game from the Codename 47 till the Absolution Series. The Agent 47 has the alopecia when he was genetically cloned and I have read in some forums that the persons who are at the extreme level of the alopecia, they even have the eyelashes and eyebrows. Bu when I saw the images of the Absolution game I was pretty confused because in that image the 47 was shown shaving. But then the Agent 47 is known to clear his missions without leaving behind any clues or evidences of the fingerprint or DNA samples of blood. The main question here is in my mind that from whom the Agent 47 is cloned? Can anyone give answer to this?

star Re: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

The Agent 47 is a clone made from the four persons and there names are Lee Hong, Pablo Ochoa, Franz Fuchs, and Arkadij Jegorov. Even the clone of the Doctor Ort-Meyer was included to create the Agent 47. This experiment was the genetic engineering of the cloning five persons to create one clone. I think it was shown in some of the introduction scene of one of the Hitman Series. But after that the Doctor Ort-Meyer was killed.

OMFG Re: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

If the Agent 47 is totally bald and has no eyebrows and eyelashes then it will look a demon rather than a Agent. I have also played all the Series of the Hitman so far and the introduction scene which you are talking about the cloning as of the Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. In this introduction it is spoken that the how the Agent 47 was cloned from one of his weak brother. It has been a very long time that I have played this game so I will not be exactly sure about this. Thank You.

ThumbsUp Re: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

Original Post by Halle:

If the Agent 47 is totally bald and has no eyebrows and eyelashes then it will look a demon rather than a Agent. I have also played all the Series of the Hitman so far and the introduction scene which you are talking about the cloning as of the Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. In this introduction it is spoken that the how the Agent 47 was cloned from one of his weak brother. It has been a very long time that I have played this game so I will not be exactly sure about this. Thank You…
    You are absolutely right. That introduction scene was of the Silent Assassin where it has been told that the Agent 47 is made up of the clone of the Four enemy targets Lee Hong, Pablo Belisario Ochoa, Frantz Fuchs, Arkadij Jegorov along with the Doctor Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer.

l33t Re: One thing that is overlooked in Hitman: Absolution

The genetic engineers of the game might have took the decision to give the Agent 47 the eyebrows and the eyelashes so that he would look like a normal person rather. Since 47 is a made up of the mixture 5 persons in order to carry the genetic engineered clone he will not need any hair on his body parts. This would also be easy for theAgent47 to not give any evidence since the hair contains the main evidence of any case. The tattoo on his head that has some bar-code will be able to identify the Agent 47.