Thread: Hitman: Absolution for PlayStation Vita?

question Hitman: Absolution for PlayStation Vita?

Hello everyone, I just want to know from you all that will the Hitman: Absolution come out for the PlayStation Vita. I only know that the Vita is going to be released on the Feb 22 but I am very much interested to know that if this game is available with the Vita or not? Does anyone knows about this? Any suggestions would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you in advance for the answers.

smile Re: Hitman: Absolution for PlayStation Vita?

I hope that this game would come up with the PlayStation Vita. Even i am eagerly waiting for the PlayStation Vita to be released. As far as I have the knowledge about the PlayStation Vita, I would tell you that it is made up of a powerful CPU with high graphics. The engine that is used for playing he games in the PlayStation Vita is as same as the PlayStation 3. So it should have the capacity to handle the games that are played in the PlayStation 3 and the Hitman: Absolution is available for the PlayStation 3. Looking at the System of the PS Vita this game should be released for Vita.

Down Re: Hitman: Absolution for PlayStation Vita?

I don’t think so that this game would be released for the Vita. When I saw the platform for the Hitman: Absolution then only three options were available Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Even this game contains the very high graphics to be played on the Vita. Though, I am too hoping for this game to be released as the PS Vita game as I am going o buy the PS Vita when it releases and Hitman being my one of the Favorite games.

Down Re: Hitman: Absolution for PlayStation Vita?

I hardly think that this game would be coming with the PlayStation Vita. The maximum clock rate of the CPU of the Vita is upto 2000 MHz whereas the game minimum requires the clock rate of the 2.5 Ghz. It is possible in the PlayStation 3 because the clock rate of the CPU of the PS3 is 3.2 Ghz which is more than enough for this game. Also I haven’t seen anywhere discussed that this game is going to be released as a PlayStation Vita game. Hard Luck Guys.