Thread: Getting "Cannot load EngineSupplier.dll" message with King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game

Getting "Cannot load EngineSupplier.dll" message with King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game

In my computer after installing King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game I am facing annoying problem. Whenever I launch King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game at that time I get "Cannot load EngineSupplier.dll" and it says that I have to install direct X. now while trying to install direct it gets failed.

Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Getting "Cannot load EngineSupplier.dll" message with King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game

I will suggest you to in your computer you have to log out from the user account which you are using and then you have to log in as administrator in your computer and after log in as a administrator you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after doing login as a administrator in your PC you will not face any problem.

Re: Getting "Cannot load EngineSupplier.dll" message with King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game

There was similar problem occurred with me while playing King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game and after that I have tried to search solution on the internet and after spending some time on the internet also I didn’t get any solution. After that my friend suggested me to reinstall C++ Run-Time, Direct-X in my computer and after that I have tried that solution and then my problem get solved.

I will suggest trying this solution and then checking whether it helps you to solve this problem or not.

Thank you for helping me. after referring your solution I have reinstalled C++ Run-Time and Direct-X in my PC and after reinstalling that in my computer King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game started working properly. Now many times during the battle King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game crashes. This problem is frustrating for me. please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

After reading your problem I would like to tell you that you should first go to the graphic setting of the King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game and then set the graphics texture setting to medium or lower and other things higher and after that start playing game again and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

You should follow this steps to solve this problem and the your problem will get solved.
    • First get cachemanxp 2.0 from internet.
    • Now install it in your PC.
    • Now you have to run cachemanxp 2.0 and then you have to select auto –optimize from the top the program.
    • Now you have to start the game
    • Start the battle in the game and then avoid the cinematic by pressing escape key
    • Now press the windows button
    • After that you have to right click on the cachemanxp 2.0 icon from system trey and then click on the Recover RAM on any Core number.
    • Now restore game window and it is done.

Changing the graphic setting does not make any difference and after that i have tried the solution which you have mentioned above. With the help of cachemanxp 2.0 program my problem get solved and not all the things are working fine. Thank you for helping me.