Thread: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

unsure No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

I am a big fan of the Hitman Series game. I have recently heard about the Hitman: Absolution. I just want to ask a question to you all that does the Absolution game will have the newspaper? Why i am asking this because I have seen in the discussion of the producers of this game that they will not include the newspaper this time in the game? I don’t know what is the reason? Can anybody tell me about this? Any suggestions? Thank You in advance for the answers.

Re: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

I don’t think so there will be any kind of the newspaper included in this game. Rather the Absolution will have some other interesting feature besides the newspaper. I am not exactly sure but I have heard this somewhere.

smile Re: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

I don’t think so there will be any kind of the newspaper included in this game. Rather the Absolution will have some other interesting feature besides the newspaper.
    This would be great. I am happy to hear that the Absolution will include some other feature. But when I used to play the previous series of the Hitman then the Newspaper after the missions get over was a fun part in the game and this made the game look realistic. I am also hoping that the Absolution would bring some interesting feature if they are not including the Newspaper in the game.

The idea of creating some other feature rather than the newspaper sounds good. I think that after completing the mission there would be video shown in the game showing the TV having the news. This feature will make the game more realistic and even better. I am so excited about his game and I am sure going to make a pre-order of this game. Thank You...

ThumbsUp Re: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

Original Post by Jung:

The idea of creating some other feature rather than the newspaper sounds good. I think that after completing the mission there would be video shown in the game showing the TV having the news. This feature will make the game more realistic and even better. I am so excited about his game and I am sure going to make a pre-order of this game. Thank You…

I think that they will also include some Report news held by the TV Reporter. For example, After the Agent 47 completes the mission and goes then suddenly a video would be shown regarding the news of the assassins and the destruction created. This would probably be a better feature than the Newspaper. I am really excited now as when the game release date comes and I purchase the game.

star Re: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

The Newspaper will not be in this series. I have seen on many discussions that the IO has taken a great efforts to make this Series of the Absolution. They might have thought something to do better than the previous one to increase the sales of this game. It was also said by the producers of this game that they are going to create many things new in this series of the Hitman. So I think the idea of the newspaper has become old for them and they will remove this by including some other features.

ThumbsUp Re: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

This sounds good that they are introducing some another feature rather than the newspaper in the game. I like to play the hitman game very much. But can you tell me that how did you got this information. I mean I have searched a lot on this topic but I didn’t get anything. Have you worked as an team of the IO or something?

star Re: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

No, I have not worked with the IO team. One month ago, my friend went in the IO meeting. He gave me the information regarding this game. It was really very helpful to me as very few of them knows what were the discussions in the meetings of the IO. Thank You

Me too a big fan of the Hitman Series. When I first heard that the newspaper are not going to be there in the Absolution series than I was a little curious that why have they removed this feature. It was looking very interesting to play when you complete the missions and then the newspaper headline was shown having a secret assassin. Till now it was a fun playing the game when the newspaper headlines were shown that the hitman has escaped and shooted 5 or 6 enemies and even wounded some of the cops. But now this won’t be anymore. This game is the fifth series game of the Hitman and the developers would have thought to modify the game so that it would look more realistic.

question Re: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

I would like to play the Absolution with the newspapers as I have enjoyed playing the rest of the series. They should not remove the feature of the newspaper from the game because this makes the game more interesting to play. I will not like if the developers will add some feature by eliminating the newspaper. It should not happen? What do you think guys? Any suggestions? Or I am incorrect?

smile Re: No newspaper in Hitman: Absolution?

Every Series of the game have some changes in the game. That is why they make the Series. From the HItman 1 to 5 there has been a lot of the changes in the game to meet the users expectations and every series have gained a hit. I am too a big fan of the Hitman series as this is my favorite game amongst all other games.
    I think that the when the Hitman will complete the mission then after that they will fadeblack the screen by showing the news on the Television. This news will contain all the damage and the heck created by the Hitman including the assassinations. This will make the game more realistic because we like to see what has happened in the news channel rather showing that on the newspaper. Don’t we!

Original Post by Wyl:

Every Series of the game have some changes in the game. That is why they make the Series. From the HItman 1 to 5 there has been a lot of the changes in the game to meet the users expectations and every series have gained a hit. I am too a big fan of the Hitman series as this is my favorite game amongst all other games. .I think that when the Hitman will complete the mission then after that they will fadeblack the screen by showing the news on the Television. This news will contain all the damage and the heck created by the Hitman including the assassinations. This will make the game more realistic because we like to see what has happened in the news channel rather showing tit on the newspaper. Don’t we!
    Yes you are right it would be a better game showing the news about the assassinations on the Television. I think that there will be the cut scenes based on the news which will be shown when the missions gets completed as we get the videos of the rivals before they arrive in the Need for Speed Most Wanted Game.