Thread: Interstellar Marines vs. Blacklight Retribution

Interstellar Marines vs. Blacklight Retribution

Hello friends, what you people think, that which is the best Intersteller Marines or the Blacklight Retribution, i think that blacklight is the best as it is the F2P where the game is the P2P. So i do not think it that is great to get it. So please tell me. Thank you.

re: Interstellar Marines vs. Blacklight Retribution

Both of the games are science fiction based and they are really great. I have played the blacklight and also know something about the IM, where both of them are two different games but really good. If you have notice then IM is indie game who developers are great. Where Blacklight is of big companies with the large community and also has the cash shop with emphasis on making money, both of them are IMO. I really like to get IM.

I wanted to add that the Blacklight is not containing the campaign and also i am sure that it is not having the RPG and story aspects. If you look at the developer of the Intersteller Marines then there are focusing on all of the point and also looking that what are the fan really need to have in game.

Blacklight is really nice and also proper, i have played it but it was beta version for some time. If you ask to compare then it is not to near to caliber of the Intersteller Marines

I do not know what is wrong with people to say such thing, i did not find anything wrong in the Blacklight. According to to judge a game is to judge with the gameplay where the graphics and settings help us to get some sort of the experience about the game but not part of the fun factor. If you are judging from the book cover then it totally not worth at all. Blacklight is one of futuristic games that looks like its trying too hard to be DX:HR where the IM is more about realistic thing.

Re: Interstellar Marines vs. Blacklight Retribution

I totally regret with anything. i was expecting about it trucking school without my XBOX. It is been seem that they developer are trying to mix some aspects of Counter Strike and other FPS game.