Thread: Different Shot System in Hitman: Absolution

Different Shot System in Hitman: Absolution

As the title of thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here. is there different type of shot system in Hitman: Absolution? you should press the button to aim before you do shooting in the game. in the previous titles it was getting activated when gun was in hand. Now we will not be able to shoot quickly or we are supposed to have better Zoom. I will be really happy if shot system would become as that of the previous version of game. Let me know about your opinion???? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Different Shot System in Hitman: Absolution

I agree with you. As he takes outs the gun cross hairs must be on the screen as it was in the older version of game. however I the L trigger system seems to be really good.

You are going to have 47 aiming his gun like in GOW. Hence it seems to be quite worth to talking about it. I really like when 47 holds gun behind of him and walk towards the person who should be shoot. I am satisfied with L trigger aiming. However there should be cross hairs on the screen when you are supposed to use one handed gun. It will be useful to get head shot.

By making use of holster mechanic will allow you to put away any of concealable weapon. If you don’t have the same you will not be able to slice lee hong's throat from the backside as he has paced about HQ. after that I poisened tzun and snuck in as red dragon thug. After that quickly took lift to boat to get heck out of in the codename 47.