Thread: Buying disguises in Hitman: Absolution

l33t Buying disguises in Hitman: Absolution

It is really a fun to play when it comes to the Hitman game. The upcoming game Hitman: Absolution has focused my mind. I am thinking that this series should come up with some purchase of the disguise for the Hitman. I mean I have always seen him in the Black Suit with the Tie and before the mission he would just make a purchase of the new clothes. I think they must also provide with the suitable disguise for him because the if he wants to make the use of some other clothes then he has to kill that guy. This sounds little weird but it would be enjoyment during the play. Do you have any suggestions about this?

smile Re: Buying disguises in Hitman: Absolution

I am a big fan of the Hitman Series game. I too think that there should be some preferable clothes for the hitman. This could include the Suit as well. But if you do this then you should also think that you will have to give the bonus and the negatives. If the Agent 47 is dressed with a waistcoat and holster then he would not be looking well but he would be gaining more health form this but also the negative point would be that he will be detected as the suspect easily. The white requiem suit is the another for hitman but then and this suit will be able to protect him from the bullets penetration. The bullets would not penetrate into his body. But again the negative point is that the cops would be able to identify the hitman easily on the navigation radar.

l33t Re: Buying disguises in Hitman: Absolution

I also think that the Hitman should have the trench coat which is black in color and the black fedora bugsy which comes in the Malone style. The benefit of this coat would be that he would be able to handle the two handed guns or weapons but the negative is that there are the chances of damage increase due to the bullets.

Re: Buying disguises in Hitman: Absolution

I would probably think that the Agent 47 that has a black suit and a red tie is the dress code. But the agent would be identified on the radar scale and this is not a good practice. If he is allowed to change the clothes and buying the disguises between the game then it would be easy for him. If taken into consideration the Agent should be given a hunky dress code with glares and sport shoes and a jacket with hood so he would not be caught easily by the police.

There are the lot of the disguise available that the agent would take in order to fool the police but this in real gaming doesn’t make sense. The Agent will have the chance to buy the disguise of the people who are coming more in the game and the one who are civilians. The game will not be in too much detailed. But the agent 47 would b e given with some another disguise available during the game play because only the black suit with the red tie would not be enough for him.

ThumbsUp Re: Buying disguises in Hitman: Absolution

Original Post by VazV:
    There are the lot of the disguise available that the agent would take in order to fool the police but this in real gaming doesn’t make sense. The Agent will have the chance to buy the disguise of the people who are coming more in the game and the one who are civilians. The game will not be in too much detailed. But the agent 47 would b e given with some another disguise available during the game play because only the black suit with the red tie would not be enough for him.
    This sounds good but the game scenario should also be taken into the consideration. When I was playing the Hitman 1 Series then during the jungle stage the military dress code was the default outfit for the Agent 47. I have never made the purchase of this one. I stick to my word that the scenario of the game should be taken into the consideration.

I was thinking that the Agent 47 should be given some different suits to wear, This is because if any murder takes place in the game and the Agent 47 is with the same black suit and red tie then the people will get the doubt about the Agent 47 that he is the one who is killing the people. The Agent 47 should change his appearance by purchasing the disguise and these would only be possible if the game includes the different suits that are unlocked.

smile Re: Buying disguises in Hitman: Absolution

Since the first series, I was thinking about the purchase of the disguises in the game. This facility would be very interesting if there would be the various disguise that the Agent 47 could wear as his dress code. I am very much bored with the same black suit and red tie of this guy. It would be cool if we can make the purchase of the disguise and be able to wear in out of the missions too.

Down Re: Buying disguises in Hitman: Absolution

I better think that that if the game includes the buying of the disguise before going in or out of the mission then this would completely does not make any sense and will lose the meaning of playing the game. The Hitman Series game is known for the Stealth and the Infiltration. You have to be dressed in the black suit and the red tie during the missions to make the missions complete. If you are using the different disguise in playing the game then this will lose the interest in playing the game and will reverse the wordings of the Stealth game.

The buying of the disguise will not be necessary that player would not be recognized by the police. If you are able to disguise also with some another suit then the police will follow you and ask the questions. You can also switch to the instinct mode which will make the Agent 47 to use the radio and to fool the guards.
    The crowds will also be used as a part but in a different way. The player will only be able to disguise in some safe spots. For example The player when has made a disguise of the police then he should be in the doughnut box safe spot area. This is because whenever you are in the safe spot the agent’s will not be caught by the enemies easily as the Threat Meter would be low.

I am thinking that there should be some clothes that can be selected apart from the black suit. This would be very interesting if there would be some safe house in which you can keep all the clothes and weapons with all the arms and ammunitions in the wardrobe of that safe house. But these would be only possible if the game has the unlocked outfits to use for the Agent 47.
    Also the location should be taken into consideration in which the hitman is present. He has to change the attire as per the environment. Different clothing in different times will not allow the guards to recognize the hitman easily and this can help to pass easily off the guards.