Thread: Keyboard stops working during the first fight in King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game

Keyboard stops working during the first fight in King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game

I have recently installed King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game on my machine and the problem that I have been facing now that the keyboard is suddenly not responding and acts like no working during the first fight and I am not able to save save the game the only thing that is working fine is alt+tab, I don’t know what exactly is the issue, is there anyone who can help me out??

Re: Keyboard stops working during the first fight in King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game

I have recently installed King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game on my machine and the problem that I have been facing now that the keyboard is suddenly not responding and acts like no working during the first fight and I am not able to save save the game the only thing that is working fine is alt+tab, I don’t know what exactly is the issue, is there anyone who can help me out??
    Hey I have faced the same issue when I was playing this game during the Knights and Prophecies quest, it actually happened when I was being attacked by the Seelie, I have been ignoring the same but then now when I have been reaching the end of the game I have been facing game crash as well, sometimes I am able to save the game before the crash and sometimes not,It is really getting disappointed now, evn I want to solve it out somehow.

Re: Keyboard stops working during the first fight in King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game

Before I suggest you something about the same, I just wanted to know that what exactly you mean by the keyboard is not responding, if you are saying that the you are not able to move the camera or you are not able to rotate and zoom then there are some possibilities that you might have just press the Ctrl+Q which basically locks the camera, just check it out if you all are having the same case, if not then let me know what actually is not working??

I have found it not working several times between the game, when it appeared for the first time then I was not able to control the camera, pause the game and I was not able to access the menu exit as well and trust me that I had completed that level using the mouse only but then I was not able to save the game and all my hard work was wasted, The only thing that was working was "Ctrl+Alt+Del" which I have been using to exit the game. When it appeared for the second time then I was able to control the camera and the zoom feature as well, I have been getting varying response so I am not sure if have actually pressed Ctrl+Q.

I am having the same problem and even I have been looking after a solution for the same but then I have not got any luck, There are a no of people who have reported the same but then I have not yet found any official addressing this issue, I doubt that there will be a solution to solve this glitch soon.