Thread: Fast Loading Guns in Battlefield 3

question Fast Loading Guns in Battlefield 3

Hello everyone, I have always been a fan of the first person shooter games. I have recently started playing the battlefield 3 game and I want to know that do we have the fast loading guns in this game? If yes then which are they? I have seen in the videos of the Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand, but I am not sure. Is this possible guys? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. Thank You in advance for the answers.

Re: Fast Loading Guns in Battlefield 3

I will not be able to say you as I haven’t seen any videos of the Back to Karkand. I don’t play this game too much. The only guns I know are the assaulting rifles, SMG and the Carbines of this game which I make use when I play. But this won’t make an possible answer to your question. Sorry

question Re: Fast Loading Guns in Battlefield 3

Come on guys, does anyone plays the Battlefield 3 and have the knowledge about the fast loading guns of the game. I am newbie and I don’t know about this game too much. Any more suggestions about the guns? Need help…

smile Re: Fast Loading Guns in Battlefield 3

Yes there are the fast loading guns available in the Battlefield 3. But the main problem is that we have to complete the assignments given to us to unlock the guns .This is very annoying and requires the game tactics to unlock such weapons. So far I have played this game I was able to unlock only the Sniper Shotgun which is the best Sniper among all. Mostly the Sniper comes with late recoil time to reload but this gun provides a quick reload and you can use this as a Shotgun Sniper

Is this the only gun available as the fast loading gun in the Battlefield 3. I am new to this game and I get very much annoyed when during the shooting the gun goes out of the ammunition and it take long time to reload. I have too heard that there are many guns that can be used as the fast loading guns. Which are they? Any suggestions?

Of course the Sniper Shotgun is the best single shot killing gun as a fast loading gun. The other guns that can be used as the Fast loading guns are:

• HK 416/ M416 - The best assault fast loading gun.
    • AEK-971 - An Assault Rifle of Battlefield3 goes best with the fast loading.
    • M16A4 – The best assault Rifle and featured for fast loading gun.

Hope this helps.

ThumbsUp Re: Fast Loading Guns in Battlefield 3

Original Post by VazV:

M16A4 – The best assault Rifle and featured for fast loading gun.
    Who will forget this as a best fast loading gun in the Battlefield 3. Also all the emplaced AA guns are best for fast loading. SCAR-H – My favorite automatic carbine rifle but for this you have to unlock the engineer class level of the Battlefield.
    PP-2000 is a Russian Gun for the police which is used for the close battle attack.