Thread: Mass Effect 2 is a Over rated and Over hyped game

Mass Effect 2 is a Over rated and Over hyped game

I am not really happy with the Mass Effect 2 version. I have also played the Mass Effect which I found to be better than this version. First of all I didn’t like the gaming controls. They are too different. The game-play story was also normal, not too much impressive. The guns and the inventories are also not too good to be played as a first person shooter game. I even didn’t like the concept of the game which is too messy to play. The main is the dialogues associated during the play. It doesn’t feel that the characters are talking because when they speak the dialogues their position is different. This looks too odd while playing and lose the interest while playing. I found this game to be a boring game but still many people think that this game is a good game to play. I don’t think so. I have even asked the people who liked this game, but then I didn’t get the meaningful response that why did they like this game? Do you even think that this is a Over Rated and Over Hyped Game too? Any suggestions?

smile Re: Mass Effect 2 is a Over rated and Over hyped game

I have always enjoyed playing Mass Effect 2 game very much. In fact this game is among the top ten good playing games of mine. The arms and the ammunition's in the game are quite cool to play and make the game realistic to play.

Re: Mass Effect 2 is a Over rated and Over hyped game

I would not say that this game is Over rated game but it is a Over hyped game in some aspects. I have too played the Mass Effect game. The game-play of the Mass Effect 2 is based on the previous version of the Mass Effect. Although many changes have taken in this version but I like to play it as a single player game. The game also has the perfect inventory of the guns which makes the game more interesting to play.

As far as you have given the explanations about the game in the question, the game is not that bad to play. I have never seen this game as a over hyped or over rated game to play. I think that the game is awesome to play. The concept of the game is also good. I like to play the story of this game very much with the game dialogues. The developers of this game are Bioware and they do not create the game that is boring to play. So far, I haven’t faced any problem s with all the Bioware games that I have played.

Hope this helps.

ThumbsUp Re: Mass Effect 2 is a Over rated and Over hyped game

I have very much enjoyed this game in the PC. I think so you might haven’t tried this game to play on PC. Have you? As far as I play this game I have never seen this game as a Over rated or a Over hyped game. The game is good in all aspects. The graphics, the dialogues, the game-play everything is fine. I cannot wait for the Mass Effect 3 because I have heard that Bioware is releasing this game as a co-op game too. It would be fun to play as a multi-player game. Thank You so much Bioware.

Down Re: Mass Effect 2 is a Over rated and Over hyped game

I have even played this game on the PC and I didn’t like that too much. I am sticking to my opinion that this game is a Over Rated and a Over Hyped Game. But again I don’t know why the people is liking this game so much? I would rather tell you that there are no movements of the characters in certain dialogues. For example, The dialogue from Shepard: Bomb, then the character shows no movements. Is this a static dialogue? Does this looks real to play? Sorry, I don’t think so.

I don’t think that this game is a Over Hyped game. I have played the Mass Effect 2. But the first version was more better than the Second one. The dialogues were also superb and the game play was good.

unsure Re: Mass Effect 2 is a Over rated and Over hyped game

I seem that you don’t like the real game play. I think that that the graphics of the Mass Effect 2 are very good to play it as a single player game. But since you are happy with the First version then you must not go for the Mass Effect 3 which is going to be released soon.

I too think that the game is over rated and over hyped. I am not satisfied with the controls of the game. They don’t look much familiar. The game-play is also not too good to make it impressive. I found the story to be boring to play because it contains the characters with unusual dialogues. I am not going to play this game more and would not even go for the Mass Effect 3 as this game version seems to be a boring game. Any more suggestions about this game?

unsure Re: Mass Effect 2 is a Over rated and Over hyped game

I have even played this game and I don’t know why do you people hate this game. I found that the game controls are awesome. I even liked the game-play. The guns designed are the best to battle with the enemy and looks more highly mechanized. The story is full of action and with awesome dialogues to enjoy while playing the game. What more do you want in a game?Bioware has given the good graphics and the character design to play with, Thanks to Bioware. I don’t know more expectations are from your sides regarding this game.

I have tried to play this game on the PC as well as the Play Station 3 and I found that the controls are too hard to play. You have to press R2 for shooting and L2 for aiming the enemy. This makes it difficult to play. It do not provide the controls for the RDR to make the changes as per user while plying the game.

I too think this game as a over rated game because this game do not provides the user to make the changes for the RDR. I have made a lot of try in doing so but didn’t found any results. The shooting to the R2 button piss me off while playing because I haven’t played a game in which the shoot button was R2. I suppose this button should have given me the choice to switch between the various guns. But I have to stick with R2. This game is really a Over Hyped game for me to play.