Thread: Gateway FX6860-UR20P Desktop PC will run all the latest games

Gateway FX6860-UR20P Desktop PC will run all the latest games

As I’m thinking of buying the Gateway FX6860-UR20P Desktop PC as it is coming for very affordable price. But as I am interested in playing the games so for this I would like to know that will this be able to play all the high end games. As I am confused about this. So can anyone from here help me out with this.

Re: Gateway FX6860-UR20P Desktop PC will run all the latest games

First thing I would like to know what is the config of your gateway desktop PC. Because knowing the config only will let to know will the config be able to support the high end games.

Sorry for providing the half information to you all.

The Gateway FX6860-UR20P Desktop PC config are as follows:
    CPU : Intel Core i7-2600
    RAM : 8GB DDR3
    Storage : 1.5TB HDD
    Graphics Card : ATI Radeon HD 6750
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

So want to know that will this be sufficient enough to play all the latest games.

Rather than buying the desktop PC from the gateway my suggestion to you is that you should try to create your PC by selecting it personally as doing this will let to get more good config rather from buying the gateway desktop PC .

Sorry for providing the half information to you all.

The Gateway FX6860-UR20P Desktop PC config are as follows:
    CPU : Intel Core i7-2600
    RAM : 8GB DDR3
    Storage : 1.5TB HDD
    Graphics Card : ATI Radeon HD 6750
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

So want to know that will this be sufficient enough to play all the latest games.
    As seeing to your configuration I guess it will be able to play the latest games as it has the intel i7 processor with the 8 GB of DDR3 RAM and also has Graphics Card with ATI Radeon HD 6750. So I think the config is good enough for playing all the high end games.
    So my suggestion to you is that you should definitely buy the gateway desktop PC which is pretty well configured for playing the high end games.

Rather than buying the desktop PC from the gateway my suggestion to you is that you should try to create your PC by selecting it personally as doing this will let to get more good config rather from buying the gateway desktop PC .

Yeh …I totally agree with the guy. Why you are trying to buy the prebuild desktop PC as you can more good config at the same price. As recently I have bought the PC which was assembled by myself and got the best config at much cheaper price then the brand desktop PC. So my recommendation to you is that you should also try to assemble the PC to get more powerful config .

I would like to know what benefit I can get if I assemble the PC myself because it seems the desktop PC which I m buying has already got the latest config and rather then this can I get the best in my PC.

There are many benefits you can get like you can upgrade with more powerful graphics card, get the best gaming keyboard and the mouse, good LCD screen and many more things. So that’s the reason people buy the desktop with the assembled rather than buying from the brands. And assembling the PC will also get the same config in much cheaper price.

So I advice you t buy the desktop PC with assembled one.

I bought the desktop PC last week with the assembled and I think it fetched me with much cheaper price and also got much better config .

Seeing the configuration of your desktop PC I will say that it will support all high end games but my suggestion to you is that try buying the processor with the intel i5 and upgrade your graphics card as doing this will help you with much powerful GPU.

Because I did the same with my Desktop PC which I bought recently. so my advice to you is that even you should try doing the same.