Thread: Which games sequel you would like to see in the Next gen

Which games sequel you would like to see in the Next gen

As the new year have been approach and there are many of the games upcoming this year. So for this I would like to know that which games you want to have the sequel and for which platform as I’m thinking of Eternal Darkness 2 as this game will be coming from the Nintendo.

So for this I would like to know what are your views and opinions for the next gen games and which one you want to see in the upcoming years as a sequel.

Re: Which games sequel you would like to see in the Next gen

From my list there are many of the games which I think they should really make the sequel. The game I’m looking for the sequel is the prototype. As this game has got the best graphics and the story line up, the characters and everything was awesum. So I want to see the prototype 2 as the sequel for the next gen game. But want to see this game for the PS 4 as it is going to get release at the end of this year and am looking for it to buy. So I am eager to play the prototype 2 on the PS 4.

Even .. I’m waiting for the same. As this game has really entertained the gamers with its action and the story line up used in the game. And for this I would like to say that the prototype 2 is already getting release in the april. So I don’t think so you have to wait much for playing its sequel but as you are looking for the PS 4 platform to get release then I don’t think so it would be getting it. As I have seen that it will be getting released for the PS 3 , Xbox and windows but not for the PS 4. So I guess you have to wait for the prototype 3 which might be available for the PS 4 platform.

I am expecting the sequel from the battlefield series and expecting the battlefield 4 as battlefield was really amazing playing with it.

Here are some of the PC games which I’m expecting to have the sequel of it.

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
    • Max Payne 3
    • Dota 2
    • The Elder Skroll V : Skyrim

This are the games I am waiting for the sequels to get release for the PC platform.

From the above list few of the games are going to get release it this year. The games like the max payne 3 , Dota 2 are already coming up this year so I think some of the games you wished to get their sequel out are already getting ready . so I don’t think you have to Wait to more for long period of time. I don’t have the idea about the CoD modern warfare 4 and the skyrim as these games have not announced about their sequel but hope they will coming up with their sequel.

I would like to know from old games which one you want to get the sequel as the new one will be having the sequels but getting the sequel made from the old game is something as one will not try to do. So which are the list of the games you are looking to get their sequel made.

From the older games the one which I like to see the sequel is the WOLF game. As this game was released in somewhere around 94 and which was the hit game in those time. So I think that they should come up with the new ideas and make the sequel of this game.

And I think bringing up the sequel for the vintage game would be unique idea people would love playing it in the new form.

I’m looking for the mafia 3 and which I want to play it on the PS 4. As after the release of the mafia 2 it has been almost two years and there is no sign for the mafia 3 sequel. So I want to get the mafia 3 for the PS 4.

I don’t think so there would be any excitement playing with the sequel of the old PC games because games like pac-man, tank , Mario , dave etc creating this games sequel will just waste. And people love to play this game as they are and it would not make any sense making the sequel for such kind a game.

As I love playing action games so I would like to see sequel of the game mentioned down here.

o Left 4 Dead 3
    o Trine 3
    o Mafia 3
    o Prototype 2
    o Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

I am waiting for the left 4 dead 2 as playing this was just awesum an so wanted to see sequel of this game as early as possible.