Thread: How is the Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 game

How is the Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 game

Hello friends, i have played couple of the single player game like the Mass Effect 1 and 2. I love to play such kind of the games and wanted to know that how is the Dragon Age 1 and 2. I have never heard negative about it, so it makes me eager to play the game. So i would like to know that how the game is. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How is the Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 game

Yes the DA is the one of the most loving game by the user, it is the best RPGs in the comparison with the other RPG game which are been come out in the past few years. If you are thinking about the game then you purchase it, so when you are purchasing it then you take the ultimate version with all the DLC and better get the Awakening after the DLC.

I have played both of them and wanted to tell what is the experience i have experienced, the first part is classic to me and i think that the wishlist which is there is not as engrossing and detailed as the Baldurs Gate. Even there is a ultimate version, which is also one of the best and good and you will be able to get it for £12 or £13. I would recommended to go for this version whihc will better for you. The second part of the DA is like the marmite. I have heard that the second part if the best but when have played it then i do not like it at all. Even this was not as detailed or consistent throughout but it is cheap and it is entertaining.

I love the writing of it, if you see the writing of the RPGs games, even you get the choices to make which is similar like having a consequence. Where the DA 2 was a awesome game, it was been released for the console and when it was been released for them then it was having the EA's DRM attached. So when i have started playing it and then use to play it and then i love to play, so i am sure that you will be also love it.

I was liking the Mass Effect game as it was having the simple fact and there was some effect in the story of it, due to which i was been loving the game and the series. The main thing which i am liking is that i was having the lost people. So i am having the question that how to handle all those people and even the situation, but sometime i worry to make the decision not having the consequence.

DA is very good game and it will be on anyone playlist. Where the second part is much more than the expansion pack cashing. It is the game which is been made virtually all the depth from the Dragon age, but have not got worked it out. There are same maps and character which were there in the first part and it is due to the reason of the many deja vu moments. If you look at the story of it is not having the meaning at all and there are very less choices to select which are not having the effect at all in the game. Even the characters are meaning less. When there will be release of the third part of both (mass effect and dragon age) the game then it will be not a good and it will be due to the tills. The prices of them will be sooner come down and faster then someone making a painting.

Both of them are better to play, it is somewhat like the Mass Effect, so you love to play them, if you played the first version of the Dragon Age then you have to play the second version of it.