Thread: How to change the music in Skyrim game

How to change the music in Skyrim game

Hello friends, i wanted to change the music of the Skyrim when i am battling a dragon and i wanted to add the "The Dark Knight OST 8 Like A Dog Chasing Cars", i wanted to tell when you are fighting with any of the dragon then try to listen to the music, so when you change the music which i have said then imagine how it will be? So can anyone tell me that how to do it and is there any proper way to do it. Thank you.

Re: How to change the music in Skyrim game

You can try one step and add the song which you want and you will be able to hear it, so you better pause the game, then you turn off the game music and start the music which you wanted in the player, and resume the game, so now you will be able to fight with the dragon with the music you want

Even i think that is only the method to play the favorite song when you are fighting with the dragon. Even you can try to do it with some of the changes in the sound folder of the game, you just need to copy the song and change it name to something else. But i do not know that it will be able to play the mp3 format file or not. You just check the format of the other file and try to convert the other files to the appropriate file which might worked.

There is the music button which is been given, so you have to press that and you will be able to get the appropriate music, so you can try that it might worked, other than there is not proper way to do it.

If you are playing the game on the Xbox 360 then you better copy that song on the CD then you install the favorite music cd. So after that you press the guide button, in that you need to select the music tab and need to play the CD which you have installed music. Then you can select the custom soundtracks and save the playlist to the the harddrive, so when you will be playing it then you will get the sound which you love to hear.

For the better understanding there are some of the videos which are been showing that how you can change the song when you are playing the game, so you can look at those and you will be able to do it.