Thread: What are the weapons and maps available in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

What are the weapons and maps available in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

As this game is gonna be release in the coming month. So for this I would like to know something about what are the weapons and the maps available in this game. As I have seen videos of this game on many of the game websites that there are new weapons and maps for this game but am not able to know it exactly which are the weapons and maps available in Gotham City Impostors game. If any of having the knowledge about it then please do share the same with me.

Re: What are the weapons and maps available in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

Even…I’m looking for the weapons as I have heard that the weapons used in the GCI are mostly the same as in the Arkam city. But seeing the trailers I have noticed that the weapons used in the game is new one so I want to know what are the weapons available in the game and even the maps.

Re: What are the weapons and maps available in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

As far as I know about the maps there are 4 maps available in this game and the names of the list are

• The Docks
    • Amusement Mile
    • Crime Alley
    • Ace Chemical Plant
    • Gotham Power

I know about what are the maps available in the game but want to know what are the list of the weapons available in the game. I knew some of the weapons like the Dawn petrol Rifles, Partisan Rifles, Huntsman Rifles. But want to know more weapons available in this game.

According to me here are the some of the weapons available in the game:

• Submachine Guns
    • Rifles
    • Heavy Weapons
    • Sniper Weapons
    • Launchers
    • Shotguns

I have read in some websites that apart from this maps we can make our own maps in this game. But there is still no confirmation from their official website. So I hope that there should customization of maps be provided in the game.

What are the different gadgets available for the game as I have seen that there are some new gadgets been introduced in this game. Since there are some of the existing gadgets which were seen in the Arkam City. So I want to know about the list of the gadgets and details of other any weapons rather than mentioned apart.

As you are looking for the gadgets in the Gotham City Impostors then for this here are the some of the gadgets which I know about the game.
    Gadgets :

Glider Rig
    Inflatable Insoles
    Spring Boots
    Targeting Goggles
    Rollerskates
    Ninja Smoke Bomb
    Grapple Gun

Apart from this, Support Items available in this game

Pipe Bomb
    Impact Grenade
    Body Armor
    Hatchet
    Shuriken
    Boomerang
    Bear Trap
    Airspace Denier

As playing the beta version of the game I have gone through many of the weapons which are already mentioned above from this I like to go with the Shredder and the Jackhammer weapons as they are more powerful and easy to kill the enemies with this game.

I know about the weapons available but what are the different names of the particular weapons in the game as I know some of the weapons list which I got from the different sites but want to know the names of the weapons available in the game.

• Launchers :

I. Thunder Dragon
    II. Bombardier

• Submachine Guns :

I. Gatekeeper
    II. Desperado

But want to know about the list for the snipers, rifles and the heavy weapons :

- Sniper Weapons :

1. The Marshal
    2. Bear-Stalker
    3. Buccaneer

- Rifles :

1. Partisan
    2. Dawn Patrol
    3. Huntsman

- Heavy Weapons

1. Jackhammer
    2. Deep Freezer
    3. Shredder

I'm pretty sure there is at least 4 different maps: Amusement Mile, The Docks, Crime Alley and one other which I can't seem to remember. ninja has a point, your only thinking of your 1st level play space, with the vertical space of the map included like ninja said with rooftops and other places the maps feel much larger..plus when it comes to first level play space i love confined combat..there is nothing i dislike more than running around a map for 5 minutes without seeing anyone..i want to spawn and jump into the action right away..you cant do that on huge maps