Thread: Xbox Live Protocol Need Help

Xbox Live Protocol Need Help

Hi recently I have trying to capture Xbox Live Protocol, so I am just fail to do that and also I just want to know is it possible to host the alternative server which can be detected by Xbox as Microsoft Live server. If you guys have any of the information or any idea about Xbox Live Protocol and the other information related to this: Xbox Live Protocol then please do the reply. Any of the reply or the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Xbox Live Protocol Need Help

I think you should make use of the packet sniffer like Wireshark to capture Xbox Live Protocol. This is one of the Applications which can be used for performing the tasks on the Protocols and on the Networks. And I think this is totally based on the cryptographic protocol. So this are the thing that I know about this Protocols

There are most of the people have try this thing out, so this is signed and encrypted protocols.

So because it is signed and encrypted, you can’t able to host it.

And also the main thing that are require for this is the Microsoft private key, so if you have this then you can make the use of this Protocols for the use.

Is it possible to make the replacement for these public key for my Xbox console which is generated by me? And what are the file system does included in the Xbox flash. Any suggestion then please do the reply.

Is it possible to make the replacement for these public key for my Xbox console which is generated by me? And what are the file system does included in the Xbox flash. Any suggestion then please do the reply.
    No this is not possible that you can possibly change the public key or anything related to this, so this is not possible to use there for the Protocol. Because this key is generated and it is encrypted with a session key while in the hand shake process.