Thread: USB Tu Medod still works on Xgd3 games of Xbox 360?

smile USB Tu Medod still works on Xgd3 games of Xbox 360?

I just want to know from you all that does the USB Tu Medod still works on Xgd3 games of Xbox 360?
    Before the update the USB Tu Medod was working all fine with the Xgd3 games which I played such as the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Harry Potter, Resident Evil 3 etc. I am soon going to update the patch to the new version and that’s why I want to know that the USB Tu Medod still works for the MW3, Skyrim, Need For Speed: The Run, Halo 3, Space Marine, NBA 2K12 etc…? Could anyone give a possible suggestion…

smile Re: USB Tu Medod still works on Xgd3 games of Xbox 360?

I have not installed the latest updated version in the Xbox and that is the reason why I will not be able to tell you surely that the USB Tu Medod still works on the Xgd3 games that you have mentioned. But I have seen that there is a general discussion in many forums about this topic and observing that I would tell you that it should work……

Hope this helps...

Re: USB Tu Medod still works on Xgd3 games of Xbox 360?

Thanks for the favor that you have shown by read my query and giving the suggestion. Does anyone from here could be able to confirm the above statement? It would be very thankful to me if anybody could be able to give a possible suggestion to this as well…

Thank You in advance…

ThumbsUp Re: USB Tu Medod still works on Xgd3 games of Xbox 360?

Yes, the USB Tu Medod do works with the Xdg3 games in the Xbox 360. But the main problem is that when you will play the game then you will notice an “Disc Verification Error” coming after every 10 to 15 minutes. Even after you try to again load the CD then also this error persists...Thank You..

Hope this was a worthy suggestion....

I don’t think so that the USB Tu Method is still working with the Xdg3 games. I have the latest update. I had played the Space Marine game when I didn’t update the version. But since I have updated to the latest version I get the “Disc Authorization Error”all the times when I start to boot he Space Marine game. I am not sure because I have not tried booting with the other games.

I will say that the USB Tu Medod is not working anymore until someone could tell me that he has successfully done with the booting of the Space Marine game…

As far as my knowledge is concerned the USB Tu Medod is Still able to perform well with the Xdg3 games. Make sure that you do not accept the latest update on the Xbox Live. The main problem occurs when you accept the Update because most of the Xdg3 games are not having these updates. Just try to play them in the Offline mode. Then you could be able to play the games. I too play in the offline mode. My favorite games are Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Resident Evil, Halo 3, NBA2k12 etc….

I don’t know whether which update you are exactly saying about. There are two updates Game update and Dash Update. Which one exactly? I have installed the latest Dash Update and since I have done this the NBA2k12 is not able to boot in any condition. I wish I would install the previous version because the USB Tu Medod was working awesome with the Xdg3 games.

Could anyone give a suggestion please??? I want to play the NBA2k12 game as soon as possible….

Not a problem at all. The XDG3 games are working fine as they were working before the update…
    The main problem you are facing is because you might be accepting the new update. When you accept the new update then you are able to play online but it shows some errors after some time you play. So best part is decline the new update when you start the game. I don’t ever accept the new update and that is the reason why I am able to play the Xsg3 games very smoothly.My favorite game is the Sonic Generation.No doubt, I will say that he USB Tu Medod Still Works with the Xdg3 Games.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try to decline the new update when it asks. Your suggestion was helpful to me….. Thanks again...

I hope hat I would be again able to play the NBA2k12 game which is one of my favorite Xdg3 game……