Thread: Step to install " World of Starcraft "

Step to install " World of Starcraft "

Hi friends recently I have bought the game, "World of Starcraft". So I am very much excited with this game, but however I was trying to install this game in my System, and fail to install. I have made several attempts and tricks to install this game but still not successes, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for the installation of this game then please let me know. Would appreciate help to resolve this installation problem.

Re: Step to install " World of Starcraft "

This is simple to make the installation of the ‘World of Starcraft’. So for that you just have to make the use of the following steps:
    • So for that you have to first open the “StarCraft 2" game launcher.
    • So after that you have to login to the Battle.net account.
    • Now you have to click on the "Multiplayer" tab in the upper left corner.
    • After clicking to the “Multiplayer" tab, you have to go to the "Custom Games" section which is present at the lower right corner of the multiplayer interface.
    • Now you have to click on the "Join a Game” available games using custom maps will appear.
    • Finally, you have to type the "StarCraft Universe" into the search field and press enter.
    • After that the list of the available games will appear, you have to click on any of the games.
    • Now click the "Join Game" button which is just below the search results.

So by this you can install the map for "World of Starcraft" in to your system.

Re: Step to install " World of Starcraft "

With the help of the "StarCraft 2" game launcher. You can make this game to be installed into the system. So you just have to make the use of this launcher and then after follow the instruction to make the installation of this game. This is the best game and there are many of the things available in this game that can be used for play.