Thread: How to create a Gamertag for Xbox Live

How to create a Gamertag for Xbox Live

Hi friends recently I was trying to create the Xbox Live Gamertag, using my Xbox 360. But however I fail to create the Gamertag for my Xbox. So I just want to know how I can create the Gamertag for my Xbox 360. And also I just want to know what the needs for creating this Gamertag. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for the creation of the Gamertag, then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated and thanks.

Re: How to create a Gamertag for Xbox Live

This Gamertag is requires to play most of the Xbox game through Online, that means to say that if you want to play the game through the online connection then you have to create the Gamertag for your Xbox 360. So this is the best for to create the Xbox Live Gamertag if you wish to play the game online with your Xbox 360.

For creating the Gamertag for your Xbox 360, you just have to visit the official site of the MSN. And there are the chances for the creation of the Gamertag for your Xbox 360 for that you must have to create the account there on the MSN site.

And then you have to input the proper information at the respective fields, so this is the simple way to make the Gamertag for your Xbox 360.

I have just visited the official site of the MSN, and have created a personal account on this MSN, but I just want to know the easy way and the steps to create the Gamertag for Xbox Live. So if you have any ideas for creating the Xbox Live for Gamertag, then please do the reply.

I have just visited the official site of the MSN, and have created a personal account on this MSN, but I just want to know the easy way and the steps to create the Gamertag for Xbox Live. So if you have any ideas for creating the Xbox Live for Gamertag, then please do the reply.
    There are the following steps that you have to follow if you are trying to create the Gamertag there in the Xbox Live. So for that you have to first create the personal account on the official site.
    • So to create the personal account, you have to visit the official link www.msn.com, and then you have to click on the sign in" then click "sign up".
    • Then maybe you have to wait for the confirmation e-mail.
    • Now you have to go for the www.xbox.com and then click register.
    • After that you have to enter the information that require there for the registration on the www.xbox.com.
    • Then you have to enter the MSN registered address.
    • Then you can select the membership as per the choice.
    • You are done with the registration there on the www.xbox.com.

So after the registration you can able to play the game online.

I have just created the account on the www.xbox.com , but I just want to know how I can be able to play the game online. Thanks in advance for any reply. I just want to play the game online using the Xbox Live.

I have just created the account on the www.xbox.com , but I just want to know how I can be able to play the game online. Thanks in advance for any reply. I just want to play the game online using the Xbox Live.
    According to my information if you wish to play the game online using the Xbox Live then you have to follow this simple steps.
    1. First you have to create the account on the Xbox live, and then you have to Click next, and then upgrade.
    2. Now you have to enter your Credit Card number or promotional code, which you want to use.
    3. Now you have to wait for confirmation e-mail.
    4. So you will receive the validate link, you just have to click on that link for the confirmation.

May this will help you to play the game online mode by using the Xbox live.

Hey I have seen the best solution for creating the Xbox Live Gamer Tag on YouTube.
    So if you wish to create Xbox Live Gamertag then visit this YouTube Link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTmZoZX89Qk

May this will; help you out to create the Xbox Live Gamertag.