Thread: Who is your Favorite Bad Guy in Video Games

smile Who is your Favorite Bad Guy in Video Games

Hiee everyone, I would like to know that who is your favorite bad guy(Villain) in video games. When I play the video games I like the bad guys who act as a Villain role in the game. That is the reason why I want to know the villain in the video games that you play.
    My favorite bad guy is the Joker from the Batman game

This guy is very tough to defeat and he is my favorite bad guy amongst all Villains..
    It would be more helpful to me if anybody add their favorite bad guys of the Video Games…..Thank you

Re: Who is your Favorite Bad Guy in Video Games

Joker is also the one of the favorite villains amongst all from my side.
    Beside this I like the ORBINAUT as the villains from the Sonic The HedgeHog game. This guys really are annoying to the game and they eat the players life like hell
    Big daddies from the Bioshock game is also considered as the favorite villain. Even I haven't able to unlock the level to reach this bad guy but I like him…..

Captain Onishima from the Jet Set Radio game is my favorite bad guy. Hats off to this guy because he has created such a nuisance in the city by spreading his violence in the game.
    I will give the next priority to the Lance Vance In the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

His character seems to be a drug dealer and cannot be trusted so easily. He might show very friendly nature while playing but at the end he shows his villain form. After all he is a bad guy…

Any game is boring to play without a hardcore villain. My favorite amongst all the villain is The Colossi from the Shadow of the Colossus.

This bad guy seems to kill everything that comes near to him. Hardly I have able to beat him after many practices. It took almost two months to beat this villain.
    Another bad guy is in my mind and he is Bison of the Street Fighter 2 game.This bad guy is with the evil powers and I like his attitude very much.

Dr. Robotnikfrom the Sonic series. I have not seen a perfect villain anymore than this guy. He creates the Deathegg which hit to sonic causes a severe damage.
    Another best award for the villain goes to the Dracula of the Castlevania series game. You need to give this Dracula some credits in order to save your family and your life. He is really a bad guy.
    Also Dr.Breen from the Half Life 2.

As far as the bad guys are considered no one is more bad than the Psycho Mantis from the Metal Gear Solid.
    Also the Kerrigan from the Starcraft game is one of my favorite villain girl that is considered to be the worst villain of the video game ever.
    SHODAN from the System Shock series is that bad guy who has gained the feature of the cyborg in the game. When I was small I used to play Super mario Bros very much and i like that bad guy in that game who was the Dragon who had the Mario’s princess.

Thank You everyone for giving the names of the bad guy in the video games. If anyone else is interested in giving the names than they can also list their favorite bad guys name here. Thank You in advance for the answers……

The bad guy called Origami Killer from the Heavy Rain game is always my favorite villain amongst all villains. This small little thing kills the small childs by hitting them continuous the game.
    How can I forget those Zombies from the Resident Evil Game. They have very much annoyed me while playing and they should be given the villain award for eating the blood in the game…
    Also "ARESIN" the God of War is my favorite bad guy…

ThumbsUp Re: Who is your Favorite Bad Guy in Video Games

Yes,, who would forget the ARES from the God of War. Besides this the Magus from the Chrono Trigger game is my favorite villain. This bad guy uses the shadow magic and tends to fight with his scythe. He is so violent. Another villain comes in my mind whose name is Vega from the Street Fighter 2. This guy will give you so much pain to your player with his killing powers.
    Well, Who can forget this bad guy The Thief from the Zork game. This guy has to be listed in the top 10 villains ever list. This guy has troubled a lot while playing and never given a chance to unlock the level with having the 50HP. He is really a bad guy.

smile Re: Who is your Favorite Bad Guy in Video Games

The Bad Guys are considered as the Boss of the Game.Without them game doesn’t sound interesting. Here is a list of some of the bad guys which I like:-
    • Kefka from Final Fantasy VI game
    • Ganon from The Legend of Zelda game
    • Giygas from Earthbound game
    • Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game
    • Anna Williams from Tekken game
    • Big Boss from Metal Gear game
    • Dracula from Castlevania game
    • Kitana and Goro from Motal Kombat game

The one and only bad guy that I have liked till now is the Braska’s Final Aeon from the Final Fantasy X game. Its very hard to beat this bad guy and this is on the top list of my villains that I consider.

Also the Dark Samus from the Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is the sickest bad guy I have ever seen while playing the video games. When it comes to some evil mind then this boss should get he first preference because he never lets the game go so easy. Its difficult to beat this one.