Thread: is there anyone who likes wild arms 3?

is there anyone who likes wild arms 3?

Last week I start playing wild arms 3 and I like the game very much I think it is the best RPG(role playing games). The role play is classic in this game. It’s embodies tried and true element of RPG. I love all the four character. Is there anyone who also likes wild arms 3?

Re: is there anyone who likes wild arms 3?

Just bought it yesterday, really like all four characters and their personality. And just started playing with each character individually.

Even I was waiting for it wild arms 3 to release but I can’t find it in market. Not even single copy of wild arms 3 is available in stores. As I heard lot thing about this game and also heard that it has awesome store line. I can’t wait for it so is there any place from where I can find the copy of this game.

Yap, same here liked the game lot. But the game is different from RPG’s still it’s very much awesome once you start playing it and know how the game actually works you will have much fun.

even I like wild arms 3 very much playing it since month and about to complete game.I love the jpop vocal themes as JRPG final boss theme. I specially love all four character:
    • virginia Maxwell.
    • Gallows caradine.
    • Jet enduro.
    • clive winslet
    But I specially love Virginia Maxwell. She has the highest speed in game and gets first command in battle; the ability is mystic which allows bringing hidden effect in items and equipment in your inventory. by using mystic and healing item she can heal entire team with one item there are many other mystic effects.

wild arms 3 is good game but I am not sure about buying it because I have heard that wild arms 4 and 5 is much better than wild arms 3 so I will collect more information about this game and then decide whether to buy or not.

I don’t think that the jpop song for epic boss battle is good idea as some people like it but soon it will be old. But I will never be tired of the standard boss theme.

All the series of the wild arms I known for the traditional RGP series, the graphic style is very much noticeable in this series. The wild arm 3 is not a exception it had a spectacular movie to start the game off.
    The characters in this game are very awesome especially I like jet enduro. Jet is cool, he like to drift alone and calming all the rewards for himself. He hit’s hard with physical attack which makes him the best attacker in this game.

I just saw the footage and some videos of wild arms 3 on YouTube it looked great. I placed the order of that game and waiting to my game to come.

A wild arm 3 is the first role playing game to utilize cell shading on character. Also first give cell shading to objects, background considering that many of the aspect of the game is conventional. The starting is typical like war arms series; the intro of this game is well made. I love the starting scene of the movie which is Virginia riding on intercontinental train. The each character Is unique and has its own unique power.

I specially love the battle graphics of this series which turns for 360 degrees around the ground. The other thing is that the characters can run while battling.