Thread: Best Video Game quotes

smile Best Video Game quotes

Hi everyone, I was just eager to the quotes for the games that you play? That is the reason why I have questioned you all to know the quotes for the games which you like or hate. To give an example I have a quote which is - "Wake up and smell the ashes." – I think so this quote was given by the G-Man for the Half-Life 2 (PC) game. Correct me if i am wrong.This quote is the best quote I have ever seen and it would always be in my memory.
    Like this if you all have to quote about the game which you play then please don’t forget to post on this forum…. Thank You in advance……

Re: Best Video Game quotes

You are right, the "Wake up and smell the ashes." was given by G-Man for the Half-Life 2 (PC) game. Some of my favorite quotes are "If we don`t end the war ... The war will end us" from the kokofena90 for the Call Of Duty 4 will be the best quote ever made for this game. Also the “War. War never changes.” For the Fallout game. I don’t remember the person’s name who had given this quote, but this was the awesome quote ever. I too play the Call Of Duty 4 very much and I have also seen a quote which is “All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do Nothing. ” This quote was a smart saying by the Edmund Burke….

“Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die.” – by Herbert Hoover for the Call of Duty 4. I think, this quote will be the famous quote for this game. Thank You......

smile Re: Best Video Game quotes

While I play this game I always remember the Quote which was given by the Aeschylus “In war, truth is the first casualty.” For the Call of Duty 4. Also one another famous quote for this game is the “We sleep safely in our beds because Rough Men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who harm us.” by the George Orwell.

Yes, nice quotes but us there anyone with some other games quotes? It would be really very helpful to me as well….. Thank You in advance for the answers……

This makes me laugh when I saw this quote from the Doom and the Quake. The quote was “John Romero's about to make you his bitch.” And “Bring him Down, lets have some fun.” HA HA HA HA..........Also one of my favorite quote while playing the Counter Strike is the "Follow me, You will never be injured" given by the FroSt FrozeN Mania

ThumbsUp Re: Best Video Game quotes

“I find it hard to pick just one example of horrendous writing to stand for literal decades worth, but, if only because I'm loathe to give all your base any position on any top ten list” a famous quote by the Barry Burton for the Resident Evil Game is still remembered as the best quote.

"Hey dudes, thanks for rescuing me! Let's go for a burger...Ha! Ha! Ha!" This is the best quote for me while playing the video games. It was in the earlier video games during the Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter games were introduced for the two-player games. Also the famous quote after winning the tournament was “Winners Don’t do Drugs”….

“Thank You Mario …But Our Princess is in Another Castle!” from the game Super Mario Bros is one of my favorite quote ever. Whenever I have played this game this quote used to appear on the Screen after completing the Dragon’s Stage. The quote used to create an curiosity in our mind for What is going to be next! Also the quote by King Koopa always mad e me laugh “Do you know what I love about mud? It's clean and it's dirty at the same time.”

Thank You so much for giving such nice quotes for the Video Games. The “John Romero's about to make you his bitch.” and the "Hey dudes, thanks for rescuing me! Let's go for a burger...Ha! Ha! Ha!" was very nice Quote which I will remember for long time. It was really very helpful for me and I am sure going to add all these quotes in my Best Quotes List...Thanks again……..