Thread: Release date of Mass Effect 3 delayed

Release date of Mass Effect 3 delayed

I heard that the release date of Mass Effect 3 has been delayed due to some reason. I am trying to get the complete information about the exact reason for delaying the release date. One of my friends at EB games told me that it’s because the story for Mass Effect 3 has been leaked out in Xbox live. I am not sure regarding this but wanted to know whether it is true or not. Anyone have more information or exact reason for the delay in release date?

Re: Release date of Mass Effect 3 delayed

Yes you are right my friend. Even I heard that the story which was written for ME3 was accidentally leaked out on internet. For this reason the ME3 creative were suppose to re- write the whole new story. even I came to know about the leakage news from my friend as you can’t find it on internet because the official people has not yet updated the new. So I guess it can be a rumor or else the fact which only we people are aware about. But anyways I would pray that it should be a rumor, that’s all I can say.

You people are right but not completely. Leakage is the reason behind the release date delay issue but story is not the reason behind this issue, it’s those few details of Mass Effect 3 codes that mistakenly released for those who were trying out the new beta dashboard.
    I heard that the developers and the official people of this game have now decided that they will now try to know the view point of those people who tried the released thing. And then try to implement their views on the game to make it much better and attractive.

I believe no such things happened, everything is a rumor. The dates have been postponed just for the promotion and advertisement of this game. As earlier they didn’t get enough time to promote the game so now they have decided to release it somewhat around March 2012. In fact some people told me that the release dates have not yet set till now, so I kept quiet and never shared it with anyone but now I saw the exact release date on internet and its 8th March 2012.

The release dates are now fixed to the 3rd month of March. The officials and the developers are making sure that the game must be bolder, bigger and attractive and best one in the whole series. They are making this game keeping the expectation level of all the games. So definitely we are going get the best product out this march I guess. I am very much excited with this game; in fact I have decided to order it in advance whenever it’s possible.

I really don’t care to know the reason behind the delay in release date of this game. In fact i believe to take it in a positive way, it’s the best opportunity to make my game better by the playing Skyrim which I believe is the best practice before we go on to play Mass Effect 3. In fact We have Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and Gears of War 3 coming out within the period of 3 months. I have no issues waiting for ME3.