Thread: How to get free roam in dead rising 2?

How to get free roam in dead rising 2?

I have recently started playing this game called “Dead rising 2” and I have not played it series earlier so I don’t have much knowledge about it, I had found that my friend was playing this game in free roam so even I am willing to do so but then I don’t know how to get in the free roam, is there anyone who has played this game and has an idea about it??

Re: How to get free roam in dead rising 2?

I have recently started playing this game called “Dead rising 2” and I have not played it series earlier so I don’t have much knowledge about it, I had found that my friend was playing this game in free roam so even I am willing to do so but then I don’t know how to get in the free roam, is there anyone who has played this game and has an idea about it??
    You won’t get the free roam in the start but then after you give the Katey her first zombrex dosage you will be able to get the maintenince key and one you get it, you will be able to roam wherever you want but then there is a time period for it, I mean when the times is up you will be back in the normal game.

Hey thanks for that quick reply I will definitely try that out,I also wanted to know that can we get in to free roam after the game is complete??

Yes you can just get in to free roam and kill all the zombies but then you can do that until the 72 in-game hours are up, so if you just want to do a free roam then you will not have to worry about giving Katey Zombrex and all but then it won’t be resulting in game over and all, if you do so then you will just be able to end D or F based as per your action.

I will suggest you to first complete the Ending S, A, B or C in order to get a good ending and after that you can just roam freely around the places you want, I have done the same and now I am really enjoying the free roam.