Thread: Infinite Ammo Weapons hacked in ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

Infinite Ammo Weapons hacked in ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

Hi friends recently while playing the game ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’, I have seen that the collection of the weapons that I have make in this game with lots of struggles and wasting so many times is lost. So I have asked about this thing to one of my friend he told me that my weapons were hacked by someone else. So is that true? Whether the weapons and the other collection can be hacked by some other guys while playing this game in online mode, so what you guys think on this issue. So if you guys have any of the suggestion or the solution or any of the ideas for this thing then please let me know.

Re: Infinite Ammo Weapons hacked in ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

Even I have also seen the same thing, that someone have hacked my collection that I have make in this game. So this is true, so there are the need that leaderboards have to ban these users, and remove them completely that they not going to create any future issue for the hacking of the items from the other user.

This is really the strange this I have seen for this game. So I think that it will be going to fix as soon as possible. But however still while playing this game I have not seen such thing in my Account. All the entire thing that I have make the collection in this game is still safe and secure, so maybe there is some user mistake only for the loss of the items from the game.

There are some of the people playing there on the PSN and on the Steam those who hack or corrupt some of the items that we have collected from this game.

So there are the needs for making some more security for the collection of the items in this game.