Thread: Rage game with intel second generation processor

Rage game with intel second generation processor

Hi, I am planning to play this game but still was thinking to have some review about the game with the newer core processors. I have a machine in which i have installed intel core i5 processor but i don’t know how the game will make me amazed with the graphic acceleration.

Apart from that I have heard that it plays well but however, while the game is used in combination with Steam Overlay a feature of steam distribution platform from Valve, it may crash, so is it true? And if so then how can we get it resolved?

Re: Rage game with intel second generation processor

Do you wanted to play this game on steam? If not then don’t worry you’ll not get any problem playing this game offline. Because the problem that you have mentioned seems to be appear in the online mode only. And as far as review about the game is concerned with the newer processor then i would say to your processor i would give 8/10 for this game…because actually it is meant for the Core 2 Quad processor but you have quite better than that. Anyways it would be far much better if you simply mentioned other hardware specification as well so that i could assist you further with precise information.

See to resolve the problem that you have mentioned you have to simply follow the below mentioned steps.

- First of all you have to make sure whether you have installed latest intel graphic driver or whichever graphic card you have installed in your machine.

- After that open steam and in that you have to select the game. Thus in your case it will be rage by right clicking and selecting properties.

- And whenever the windows gets opened Disable Steam Community by un-checking In-Game check box.

I was thinking as this could be some bug with either game or with steam but still this is quite helpful. I have gotten this solution while i was going through the Rage Workaround.

Are you aware about the system specification for playing this game? Because though you have very good CPU installed but still you must have to have other hardware acceleration in order to get that best graphics for the game. Anyways see i have mentioned the system recommendation for playing this game.

o OS: Win XP SP3, Vista, Win 7

o Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad or Equivalent AMD

o Memory: 4GB

o Hard Disk Space: 25GB

o Video Card: GeForce 9800 GTX, ATI Radeon HD 5550

I would like to appreciate your feedback on the matter and will take it into consideration for our troubleshooting whenever i’ll play on steam, but i hope this couldn’t be operating system specific.