Thread: Dead Island Bloodbath Arena is not working properly in Steam

Dead Island Bloodbath Arena is not working properly in Steam

Hi friends recently I have seen the demo for the game ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’, so I have get this game to be activated there in the Steam, so I have seen that the Steam recognize the game but I have not seen this game available n the game list. However I only see that the Steam not showing the presence of this game. So know what I have to do to overcome this situation, what is all the issue about. So if you guys have any idea to have this game in the Steam then please let me know. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: Dead Island Bloodbath Arena is not working properly in Steam

According to my information these game is yet to release there in the Steam, so this will be one of the reason that the game is not unlocked in your steam account. so according to my suggestion you just wait till the game released there in the steam and after that you can try to activate these game in your Steam account.

This game is still have to be released, and May you are trying to activate this game before the actual release date.

So because of this reason you are having this issue, so there is nothing to worry about this game to activate in your Account to play.

May be this game will be available there in the Steam after one to two month from the date of purchased.

Even I was also trying to get the activation of this game on the steam, but however even I was also fail to do that. The thing that I have seen while activating this game there in the Steam, the steam can’t able to recognize it and also this game is not available there on the steam. And the game is still unlocked, so after that I have just contact the Steam and send the Screen shot and the complete description for this issue to the official forums of Steam, and I get the solution that I was trying the activation of this game before the game release there on the Steam. So with these I get to know that the pre-activation of this game will show this failure for the activation of this game.

According to my suggestion you must try the same thing after the game officially release there for the Steam, so that after the release of this game you can only be able to activate this game on the Steam. This is not the issues or the bugs for the activation of this game.

This activation of the game is fail if the game is not available on the steam and we are still trying to get this game with the help of the activation code. So for that you have to make the verification for the release and the availability of this game on the Steam, if this game is available there on the Steam then you can have this game. And also make sure that you must have the sufficient amount to have this game.