Thread: No DLC Available for Dead Island Blood Bath Arena

No DLC Available for Dead Island Blood Bath Arena

Hi friends recently I was trying to activate the DLC for the game Dead Island Blood Bath Arena, but I have seen that it fail to get activate. I have try several thing to activate the DLC there on my steam but still not get success, so I just want to know whether there is No DLC available for Dead Island Blood Bath Arena. And if it is available then what I have to do to activate this DLC on the steam, so if you guys have any ideas or the suggestion then please let me know. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: No DLC Available for Dead Island Blood Bath Arena

According to my information, if you have the issue with the DLC for this game then you just try this thing may this will help you out. So for the activation of this DLC for the game you just have to make the use of the code given to you in the pre-order. Because with the help of this code there are the chances for activating the DLC for this game on the Steam, so there is the need to activate the code in your steam account. After the activation of this code there in the steam account this DLC will be automatically download.

This code is only available for the user who orders this game after the release of the DLC for this game. As you order this game on the Steam, you will receive the code that you have to use for the activation of the DLC. So you have to make the use f the code there on the steam to make the download of this DLC to make some of the additional features to this game.

Hi I have pre-order this game on the steam, still I have not received the code. So I just want to know from where I will get this code, is it available for the user who have pre-order this game on the steam? if so where to find it usually? Thanks in advance for any idea

Hi I have pre-order this game on the steam, still I have not received the code. So I just want to know from where I will get this code, is it available for the user who have pre-order this game on the steam? if so where to find it usually? Thanks in advance for any idea
    I think you just have to contact to the Steam, may be the Steam providing preorder bonuses for other retailers. However According to my information the activation of this DLC is done through the steam, and also there may be the chances that the DLC for many preorder customers with this same issue have their DLC as soon as possible.

The DLC for this game is only available for this game after the release of this game. So if you want to have the DLC for this game then you have to wait for the official release of this game. So after the official release of this game you will get the chance to have the DLC for this game. However there are many of the new feature are present in the DLC, so this is the good thing to have this DLC for this game.