Thread: Dead Island Bloodbath Arena crashes on desktop during play

Dead Island Bloodbath Arena crashes on desktop during play

Hello friends in my computer I have recently downloaded Dead Island Bloodbath from steam and then I have installed the game in my computer. After installing the game in my computer all the things were working fine and after that I have installed Bloodbath DLC in my system and after that it has started giving me problem. Now whenever I play game with arena map at that time game crashes and I get message "Dead Island has quit working" how to fix this problem?

Re: Dead Island Bloodbath Arena crashes on desktop during play

I have read your problem as you have mentioned that you are facing this problem after installing Bloodbath DLC. First thing I will suggest you to open Steam in your computer and then you should verify the game files and after verifying the game files you have to check whether game started working properly or not.

Yes Verifying integrity of game cache will help you to solve this issue. If you want to verify integrity of game cache then you have to follow these steps. First you have to open Steam in your computer and after that you have to right click on the Dead Island Bloodbath Arena game from library section. After doing that you have to click on the properties and then go to the local files tab. After that you will see the Verify integrity of game cache button and then you have to click on that. After clicking on that it will verify the game files and after verifying the game files window will automatically will get closed.

Now after that you have to try to play game again and then you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not.

If after verifying the games files also same problem is occurring then you should open the Dead Island Bloodbath Arena game and then you have to change the graphic setting of the game. In the graphic setting you have to set the resolution, texture, model details and other things to lower and after doing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. Many times by trying this solution problem get solved.

You should remove the Dead Island Bloodbath Arena game from your system and after that you have to reboot your computer. Now after that you have to re-download the Dead Island Bloodbath Arena game in your computer and then you have to install it. Now after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

After verifying game cache files also I was facing same problem with Dead Island Bloodbath Arena and after that I have reinstalled the Dead Island Bloodbath Arena game in my computer and after doing that game started working properly. Now while playing this game sometimes I get graphic artifacts which is very annoying. I have tried different setting and resolution but that does not help me to solve this problem. What should I do to solve this problem?

This problem normally occurs because of the graphic drivers. In my system I was also facing the same problem while playing game and after that I have come to know that I have reinstall the graphic drivers in my computer and then I have removed graphic drivers and then installed that again and after installing the graphic drivers again in my computer all the things started working normally. I think you should also try same solution and then your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the graphic drivers does not help you to solve this problem then you should update the graphic drivers in your computer and after updating the graphic drivers in your computer you have to start the Dead Island Bloodbath Arena game in your computer and after opening the Dead Island Bloodbath Arena game you have check whether it is working fine or not.

You have to also make sure that in your computer you have latest version of the Direct X installed because updating the Direct X can also help to fix this type of problems.

If you want to download the latest version of the direct X in your computer then you have to visit the official site of the Microsoft and then you have to go to the download section and after that you have to download the latest version of the Direct X and then install it in your computer. I hope this will be helpful for you.