Thread: how to play Dead Island BLOODBATH ARENA from prison

how to play Dead Island BLOODBATH ARENA from prison

i was playing this game and it was really a exiting game. my friend and i really had the excitement while playing thsi game. but i would like to know if there is some possible way to play bloodbath arena from the prison, I was only able to play it last night at the time of when i created a new player. this is just because i will be able to make use of my leveled up purna so that i can kill waves of zombies rather than in level 3.

re: how to play Dead Island BLOODBATH ARENA from prison

yes, guy i was also enjoying the game in the same manner as you were. and i would likely give your answer in a positive way. i would like too say that you are able to play the game from anywhere. i can say that you will come across some possible hint after this.

in my case and according to me i doubt whether you are able to do so . I was only supposing that you are only able to activate from a fast travel in prison and you don't have one.and in thsi case i will state further that prison dose have a fast traveler, and i am quite sure about this as i have seen one in there before since the bloodbath release .

i played the game and came to the conclusion that you should not go to prison. I wish I was at the lab, but I was in the prison at the time the DLC came out. I had to finish it so that it was possible to start it again. in addition to thsi i would like to say that after you have started you have to walk all the way to the arena entrance. Also you are not able to have acquired all the vendors/fast travel locations so there is a not enough choice in buying items you require for the arena.xcept for the fact that you desperately require a good mod/pistol/shotgun/zeds demise and there is no reason to go to prison!

Re: how to play Dead Island BLOODBATH ARENA from prison

i dont understand about this game and are there any persons who will find it for me as it took one day for me to collect mods and weapons to take into BBA, and now i have came to a point where i am getting a warning to no return to island. i cannot play further due to this. please help me.