Thread: Dead Island Bloodbath Arena DLC missing

Dead Island Bloodbath Arena DLC missing

anyone have any idea about the DLC of Bloodbath Arena? i just get the game and when i start launch it, I got the Ripper. anyone found dlc yet? any idea about the dlc, is this release or yet in process? please if anyone get any idea or any hint about the dlc form than please post and let me know about this.

Re: Dead Island Bloodbath Arena DLC missing

As the developers of Dead Iceland on Facebook notifies the promised as a pre-order DLC for Bloodbath Arena will not appear until mid-November. Originally, the DLC was already released in late September but was postponed due to required patches and bug problems.

the DLC finally appears but honestly the main game has so few errors which must be patched, and it is very sad that it touted as a game but Koop is the only conditionally or by other routers and PS3 restarting is possible. should be the same case at the Bloodbath DLC will also flop. I personally find Deep Silver / Techland with support matters which is very disappointed in Dead Iceland and therefore I will continue long after release.

how much i know about this, its comes with the Special Edition of Dead Island. Its contents:

1. New weapon: The brain wave bomb
    2. Four deadly and hazardous Areas.
    3. Endless waves of zombies
    4. Build up XP and loot items to Bring Into Your Campaign

The main attraction of the DLC will come from the kind of mode "horde" where you fight against endless waves of zombies in four different arenas. If you do not have the special edition.

Deep Silver said that the addition of Bloodbath Arena for Dead Island will be released on November 22. Previously stated that the game will be multiplayer and single game in the style of "wetting the crowd" to 4 arenas. Supplement published on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

They released a patch that is better to put away all the bugs and glitches in the game. I have heard about the bugs in it, thats y i just dont want to buy this game. i had heard about the bugs in large quantities was only the beginning.

as per the publisher, customers will receive a Bloodbath Arena Game Collector's Edition for free- here they talk about an additional mode, which offers four arenas, new weapons and endless waves of zombies.

Dead Island was released in early September, the PC version received an average score of 80/100, the console was estimated at 71/100. In late October, developers Techland have registered a new trademark for a project called Dead World - Company representatives did not respond to questions about whether it is a sequel to Dead Island.

Deep Silver confirmed that the first DLC for Dead Island: Bloodbath Arena has been postponed. This is due to the fact that the developers, even if they want to release a supplement as soon as possible, should be as polished.

it is generally a nightmare, so many bugs, no animation, when a "friend" shines a torch, passing through walls, cars and other objects, passing over two of the same character. when it will release a patch 3 weeks passed, a DLS. it is always possible to catch the idea of the game's great, this type of games should be developed in general zombie MMO would be no more popular than almost any less vovov.