Thread: How you like Frame: Explorer in Firefall game

How you like Frame: Explorer in Firefall game

Hello friends, i like the Frame: Explorer which is there in the game. I like the concept of it and the weapons which are been used it. So i would a thought about it and what you like about the exploer, so can you share some information about it with me. Thank you.

Re: How you like Frame: Explorer in Firefall game

Yes the concept of the Explorer is really good, whereas i play the aimlessly wander around the map, and i do not it for any reason. So when i was doing the wandering then i was think that there might be something that which will be focusing on the soloing and exploration and i have searched it and got this Explorer frame and it was the same thing. It is having the lightly used weapons and also having the abilities to focus on survival specially for the long haul.

I also agree that the Frame: Explorer is the best and i like the weapons used in it, i mostly like the Long ranged wrist laser, as it shoot with a coherent beam which makes a constant damage to the enemies. If you are press the primary button of the fire then it will fire to the targeting beam which forces the enemy to take time to fire again on you. If you press the secondary firing button then it fire to the weapon of the enemy. I have also seen that if you hold the button for the longer time then it causes more damage to the enemy. But when you hold for long time then after the damage to the enemy it take more ammo for the laser till the time the laser is active.

I like the Binoculars which is the secondary weapon in the Explorer, it is been the important weapon and each player will take that as it tag all the enemies and make them visible in the map. As it is having the GPS satellite uplink and a rangefinder system.

Even the abilities are also good where as the Charge/reload for the weapon and recharges the weapons to 50% of the energy. For do it you might need to activate the Charge/reload mode to active mode then only it work. If you are going to the higher level and you will use it then might get the advance version of it, so keep playing and reach the higher level and get the advance of the ability.

I mostly like the Healing nanites ability, as you are been injuries, so with this ability it can heal itself and get back to attack the enemies. It is been operated as the backpack projects which feed/give energy to the nanities in the explorer's bloodstream. You can check it out by keeping it active.

when we play the game and exploring and when we are been stuck at a place where we can't get back and also you might need some more speed and the power to get through the obstacles so you use the Overboost mode and set it active then you will be able to get through the obstacle. Even i wish to have one more ability in the game which can change the capacitors of the primary weapon's to the present jumpjet energy reserves and also loose the single powerful beam. So it will be very nice and also interesting to play.

It is greater to play and also i like the agile and fast solo fighter, as it is more focused on 1 vs. 1 battle. If there might be little changes in it, that we can fight with more than one enemies at the given time and it would be interesting and it will be tough to complete the game. So i think that it should enter it where we fight 1 vs 1.

The frame is been designed in that way so that we are able to play and defeat the enemies with the weapons and also to use the ability, there is no need to make any changes, it is being the best with abilities, if possible then it should have more weapons, there are not so many weapons, if it is been increased and we can used it so then it will fun to use it and also the abilities in the frame. And also defeating the enemies in 1 vs. 1 is tough enough, so it is not possible to defeat more than 1 enemy at the same time.

I do not like it and also i think that the firewall should be focusing on the co-op mode, if that is been added then it be great hit and the ability and other stuff which are been used, that can be used in that.

It is been good and also better than compare to the other frames, if you compare it with the other then you might be able to know what is the major difference in this frame.