Thread: Defenders of Ardania is available only for few hours on iPad.

Defenders of Ardania is available only for few hours on iPad.

Hi friends recently I have heard about the availability of the game ‘Defenders of Ardania´ for the iPad, so I am very much excited about this News. So I just want to know how I can get this Defenders of Ardania on my iPad. Is it possible to challenge our friends in Multiplayer mode? And how much I have to pay for this game to make it available for my iPad, and what are the time duration that this game is available there on the iPad , if purchased. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Defenders of Ardania is available only for few hours on iPad.

Yes this game is available for the iPad user, so if you are the iPad user and want to play this game on your iPad then you can have this game for your iPad from the official link. And also you can able to play the Multiplayer mode by challenging the other people who have this game on there iPad. So this is the great thing about this game that it is available on the iPad to play.

According to my information this game is available for the iPad user, because even I have also seen the iPad Gameplay trailer on youtube. So because of this reason this game is available there on the iPad. May be it don’t have that much of the feature that are available there on the Xbox, and the PS 3 console version of this game.
    But however this is the best game for the Console as well as for the Apple Palmtop.

Even I have also heard about this game that it is available there for the iPad users, so this is the good thing for this game that it is available. So according to my suggestion this game is available there on the App store.

So if you wish to have this game for your iPad, then you have to visit the App stores and Download this game and enjoy the playing of this game on your iPad.

However this is the best Strategy game I have seen. And the best of this game is that it supports the multiplayer mode also in your iPad to play.

There are two type of the DLC for this game is available on the APP Store link.
    • So for the iPad user this game is available in the complete version, for which you have to pay.
    • And also this game is available in free version for the iPad.

So there are two choices available by which you can get this game from the App stores for your iPad.

This is quite interesting, that this game is available for the iPad. Because this is similar to the other game, that you can play, and the additional thing that you can do is that the availability of the multiplayer mode. By which you can challenge your friends to play this game with you, and this is the fantastic thing for playing this game in the multiplayer mode. So this is one of the great fit for the iOS, that this game is ported for your iPad. So finally I just want to suggest that this is fun to play this game in the iPad.

As I have seen there in the official website for the Paradox Interactive is that, this battle call for Defenders of Ardania is available for the iPad tablet. So this is the new multiplayer tower defense game and first release for the iPad tablet, there are the best experience for this game that you can play the multiplayer mode online. So this game is available to the App Store, so this is the best opportunity to play this game in your iPad from the App stores.
    Also there are many of the thing i have seen in this game this is really my favorite.

There are the chances for the iPad user to have this game for few hours, so you can have this game on your iPad and ask your friends too to have this game on there iPad so that you can join them to play the Multiplayer mode of this game to enjoy this game to play with the group. So to have this game you can go to App stores and have this game from the App stores.