Thread: Does the Xbox 360 controller work with Wings of Prey or not?

Does the Xbox 360 controller work with Wings of Prey or not?

Hello friends, i am having the Wings of Prey game on the PC and also i wanted to play it with the Xbox 360 controller, so will i be able to play with it or not. I was searching for the information but could not get it. So can anyone tell me about it, that can i play the game or not with Xbox 360 controller. So please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Does the Xbox 360 controller work with Wings of Prey or not?

You can use the Xbox 360 controller with the Wings of Prey with it, so you can connect the controller to the system to play it and play the game. If you search for the setting for it then there is no setting available for it, so you have to use the controller with the default settings. But i would suggest that you better go for the Joystick which are been available for the game and you will find it easy to play it then playing with the controller.

I would also suggest that you better use the Joystick for it, which is the best and also easy to handle the planes in the game. So you better go for the joystick then go for the Xbox controller, you will really like to play and you will feel that you are flying an actual plane.

It is really tough to play a fly simulator-arcade game with the controller, to play the fly simulator-arcade you take the Joystick and it is easy to handle those plane in the game. Even you can play with the controller but good as playing it with the Joystick. I was earlier playing it with the controller, it was really tough for me to complete any of the missions, so one of my friend suggest to use the joystick then i have switch over to Joystick from the controller, when i played it was easy for me to play.

Yes you can connect the Xbox 360 controller to the System to play the Wings of Prey game. So you connect the controller to system and you will be able to play the game. So you connect and have fun of it.

I think playing with the controller for such game is not good, you better connect a Joystick to the System and play the game, i have a list of controller which is best for you, so get some of the joystick

• Logitech WingMan Attack
    • Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X
    • Saitek X52
    • CH Fighterstick

Thank you for the information and also you will be able to get the joystick and play the game, i will try to complete it.