Thread: Unable to complete the Hornets Nest Mission in Wings of Prey

Unable to complete the Hornets Nest Mission in Wings of Prey

Hello friends, i am stuck at the Hornets Nest Mission and i am trying to complete the mission. I have not tried for couple of times, but i have tried more that 30 times, but i was not able to complete. Does anyone has complete the mission and also how you have complete it please share with me, so that i can complete the mission. Thank you.

Re: Unable to complete the Hornets Nest Mission in Wings of Prey

I have also tried to complete the Hornets Nest Mission but i am not successful in the completing it, i have not tried as many time you have tried it, i have try to complete the mission for 2-3 times, but it is not possible to complete it.

It is possible to complete it and i have tried and get the mission complete. For completing the mission you need to be faster and also you have to be confirm about the END for the each new group which is appearing. I would say that you better keep them engage but keep them it far away from the circle of red squares on the ground. I would give you much important suggestion about it, such that when the group start to take a turn instead of going in a straight line then you have to be ready and also you will be able to location where they will dropping the supplies, so if any of the supplies reaches the ground then the mission is incomplete and you have to try again.

I was playing the game and i played all the earlier mission which were before it. When i have reached on this mission it was tough to complete it and i have also reached to the half way of the mission and it was been easily done, but after the half way i am not able to complete the game.

If you are not still able to complete the mission then i would suggest to change the relastics settings, you better change only some of the setting and see that you are getting the game rate as same as the realistic. Whereas i have also tried this same method, i have changed the damage control and i was able to complete the mission, so you can try to change the setting and also you will be able to complete it.

it is really tough to complete, i have also tried for couple of times, but i was trying and completed the mission, so you also keep on trying then you will be able to get it.