Thread: Difference between performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on pc and xbox 360

Difference between performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on pc and xbox 360

I was wondering that on what platform should I play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I mean to say whether I should get the pc version or Xbox. Finally I have decided that I will go for the PC version of the game. since I loved the gameplay of oblivion on my computer. Let me know what is your opinion on the above mentioned thing. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: Difference between performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on pc and xbox 360

Well I am playing the above mentioned game on the computer of mine and running great on my system. so far I have not encountered with any issue and also ultra has been detected as well. I was having really bad time with Oblivion on Xbox 360.

Re: Difference between performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on pc and xbox 360

I do agree with you the game is running smooth on 6950 after disabling crossfire and eyefinity gets fixed. The resolution which I have kept in the game 1920x1080 at the ultra settings. 2x MSAA and FXAA enabled and all the other advanced option in the game are at maxed. The game is taking to much time when it supposed to load on Xbox 360. I have done some tweaks so that I can have enhanced game play on my computer. I have disabled the mouse smoothing into the ini file and UI of the game is quite great. Another thing which I have done is that I have swapped the left/mouse right buttons from the options of the game menu.

I am playing the game on the HD4650 and no complaints so far from my end. Having Medium settings with 2xAA and playing the game at the resolution of 1280*1024.

Well I let you know that the game is running quite great on 5850 and getting 40FPS. However as I have lowered down the settings do you have turned off AA? I am getting annoyed due to mouse lag. Already I have tried with turning off Vsync and mouse acceleration but it did not helped me anymore.

I think the CPU is running slow down the game. this particular game is using only two CPU cores. Either you have to overclocked the CPU of yours or you have to purchase the faster CPU for you. according to me performance of the game is associated with the CPU itself. Sometimes I getting 50FPS when I supposed to look on some items in the game.

There are people who are saying that this particular game is not playable with the computer however it can be played nicely on the computers only. Working fine with Nvidia graphic card. You can use the hot key stuff and the mouse is seems to be useable and navigation is long to get use to it. Make sure that one should have pretty good configuration to play the game on the computer .
    I am not going to play the game on the Xbox 360 by any mean.

Well I am able to play the game at the resolution of 1366x768 on the laptop on which I have installed 6310 ati video the amd e-350 graphic card. I am wondering that the load time could be same as that of the Xbox 360. I have kept all the settings on medium.
    I tried to play the game with the Xbox 360 gaming controller on the computer of mine but it was an awful experience for me. However playing the game with the keyboard and mouse. Some people are having odd feelings when playing with the keyboard and mouse but when as one is getting is used of it, it’s ok to play.

Mostly all the users with the decent hardware configuration are able to play the game quite smoothly. People are looking to play the game on the computer rather than of the gaming consoles.