Thread: How to remove neighbors who are not playing Gardens of Time?

How to remove neighbors who are not playing Gardens of Time?

I wanted to ask an interesting question regarding Gardens of Time. Some of the neighbors in the game have not used the game so far and I am looking to remove them. is there any possible way to do that???? Post your comment over here.

Re: How to remove neighbors who are not playing Gardens of Time?

You can do the above mentioned steps to fix the issue which you are getting over here.
    You have to click on the Neighbor tab and you have to look for the bottom section and click on the Remove Neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    You can do the above mentioned steps to fix the issue which you are getting over here.
    You have to click on the Neighbor tab and you have to look for the bottom section and click on the Remove Neighbor.
    Well using above mentioned steps you have to remove the garden from the list however it will not remove the name from the gift and request list. So far I have removed the number of players and no longer play as all the people had done. However I need to skip the name for the purpose of gifting or requesting. I was wondering that there was some way to remove the same from the game.

After going through the thing I wanted to know whether you have removed the neighbors from the friend list? I have added some people for playing the game. you have to do the same in the game.
    Also you can notice lag while updating the database in the game. so you have the get the idea that you have to remove the people from the game as well as Facebook profile. If you have not done the same then you will get the request from the friend of yours in the game.

Another thing which you can do is to block or remove the application from the account of the people who are not looking to play game anymore. But they wanted to be in the Facebook friend list from the account of yours.

In the situation of mine I am having a friend in the game who is seems to be quite active player but he always sends me flowers and other useless gifts. However he asks me for help. I use to accept gifts from him but so far I have not helped so far in the game. I don’t think so there will be any issue in the game if I have deleted him from the game as already I am having lots of neighbors in the game. also I have sent useful materials to that friend couple of times but he has not returned any useful thing to me. So it is better to remove him from the game.

I wanted to tell you that you should return all the useless gift to him. You should not send him building materials