Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    51

    Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    hello friends, i really like this Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend game so much, i already use it on my windows 7. i still never got postal 3 game on my system. i know that it now available on steam site. I am big fan of the Postal 2/AW PS game. Hence can i expect that the new postal 3 games also comes with that k ind of features?? Is this able to provide more entertainment and better quality during play it?? Does this game really a remake of the Postal 2/AW?? Please describe such things.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,680

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    I have paid for the unrated game from RWS's own site, and paid for postage as well. I can say that HD version would be highlight of this game. Lot of gamer would be expecting that and hence i would be say that almost it fulfill such user requirement. This is just the beginning. Hence the future version or patch has been comes with the best quality. You can also try this and check its result with windows 7. This is well for you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,639

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    I have paid for the unrated game from RWS's own site, and paid for postage as well. I can say that HD version would be highlight of this game. Lot of gamer would be expecting that and hence i would be say that almost it fulfill such user requirement. This is just the beginning. Hence the future version or patch has been comes with the best quality. You can also try this and check its result with windows 7. This is well for you.
    The original audio with graphical remake is being highlight of such type game seires. I hope that same thing is being happen on it. You can also necessary to test components of this game. You might be found People in HD as a charecter most attractive things in this postal 3 game. As you know that this game now available on the steam. Hence i would be say that this is well for getting the suitable performance with such game.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,615

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    The original audio with graphical remake is being highlight of such type game seires. I hope that same thing is being happen on it. You can also necessary to test components of this game. You might be found People in HD as a charecter most attractive things in this postal 3 game. As you know that this game now available on the steam. Hence i would be say that this is well for getting the suitable performance with such game.
    Agreed. such games definately comes with the previous audio with the few changes on the graphics and its characters. Hence i don't think that there is any major changes happen on it. i thing it is just a remake of the postal 2 game. AS per the popularity of this game it first release in russia. Hence i here mention this game is being definately works to provide the more enhancement perforamcne only with the graphics and not in the audio. Thus it is just the remake of the postal 2 game.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,651

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    Developer had be a great chance to make some improvements. Also they can be easily able to insert few additional weapons and the graphics characters of this game in its next patch. hope such kind of thing is being comes with next patch of postal 3 game. Postal 2 beginner also presents such type of bugs. hence i think there is necessary to implement more things on next patch of postal 3 game.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    Developer had be a great chance to make some improvements. Also they can be easily able to insert few additional weapons and the graphics characters of this game in its next patch. hope such kind of thing is being comes with next patch of postal 3 game. Postal 2 beginner also presents such type of bugs. hence i think there is necessary to implement more things on next patch of postal 3 game.
    I have experience with 3D animation. I can say here few things about Postal 3 game. This game has been contains the best graphics and mostly important that the game is provide HD as well as 3D vision quality. This is well for the gaming system. You can check this thing and if possible then definitely play it on your pc. I hope you like it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,293

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    I know Postal 3 is a newer game but it will never outrun Postal 2. The story has changed now on postal 3 as compared with the postal 2. I found postal 3 game story on the official site. I read and like very much. Few gamer also like it. It is a first-person shooter video game by Running with Scissors. Postal 3 will be the bigger game with many many more players. Postal 2 Share The Pain Multi-player Full Version free full download. This is good news as Postal 3 is a somewhat low-budget game with suitable graphics on it. But still it needs some more implementation on it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,577

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    Releasing a game like postal 3 has been a major morality issue. this is my personal opinion. Reason is simple behind it. One month before it release in russia. Then in december 21, 2011 it comes onto the steam site. Lots of game user hurt about it. Because they thing that the game has been not directly comes to the steam for worldwide. hence postal 3 is might be just the remake of the postal 2 game and nothing else.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,484

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    True, Gamefan is a freaking Postal Genius and i am thinking that he definable like to play this postal 3 game. If he play postal 2 game definitely he want to get such remake type of postal 3 pc game. I play this postal 2 game and i want to play such remake type of the postal 3 game3. I hope that it comes with the great graphics and improved characters.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,425

    re: Can we expect postal 3 a remake of Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    True, Gamefan is a freaking Postal Genius and i am thinking that he definable like to play this postal 3 game. If he play postal 2 game definitely he want to get such remake type of postal 3 pc game. I play this postal 2 game and i want to play such remake type of the postal 3 game3. I hope that it comes with the great graphics and improved characters.
    I played many custom maps and I was amazed by the work. This is well for playing like a remake game. As per i mentioned i already played postal 2 game and hence i know few things about it. Also the postal 3 introducers helps me to run this game in proper manner. I don't think that there is complex issue found by novel user. This is really helpful for me.

Similar Threads

  1. System requirements for postal 3
    By Mactron in forum Video Games
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23-12-2011, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. whats new in postal 4
    By GPower in forum Video Games
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23-12-2011, 02:27 PM
  4. How to get Postal 2 and Apocalypse W. on Steam?
    By HDBoy in forum Video Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2011, 02:25 PM
  5. is there any postal 3 Xbox 360 version or not
    By @nki$achi in forum Video Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-12-2011, 08:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,718,219,522.35257 seconds with 17 queries