Thread: Does postal 3 requires steam account and internet connection for playing

Does postal 3 requires steam account and internet connection for playing

As I’m new to the steam and don’t know much about the function of the game. So as the postal 3 game will be releasing soon, I would like to know that if I purchase the game from the steam is it necessary to have the steam account and the internet connection for playing the game. So can anyone from here help me out with this as it would be more helpful for me knowing about it?

Re: Does postal 3 requires steam account and internet connection for playing

As a regular steam player I would tell you that it is must to have the steam account and which can be created free of charge and for playing the game you should have an internet connection. If you do not have it then you cannot connect to the server of the steam due to which you will not be able to play the game.

Even I’m looking for the postal 3 game from the steam but want to know can I play the game buying from the steam and then playing the game in a offline mode. As till now I have always used to play the game buying the disc and this will be the first time I want to buy the game from the steam. But before buying I want to know will it be possible to play the game from the steam in offline mode as the internet connection here is very slow and so want to know about this before I approach to steam.

Yeh ….the above guy is right. For playing on the steam two things are must one should have for playing. First is the steam account and other is internet connection. But what I use to do is that purchased the game from the steam and play in the offline mode using the crack or the patch from one of the community. So if you are looking for the game from the steam and want to play it in offline mode then you can do it by downloading the patch of that particular game as I do.

According to me it is not compulsory that you should have the internet connection for playing the game on the steam. As I always buy the game from the steam and play it mostly in the offline mode. so if you are confused whether to play the game from steam with internet connection or not then I would tell you that if you want to play the game on the steam then for this steam account and the internet connection is required.

As even I had listened such kind of rumors, at that time I was just going to order the game but after listening to this rumors I kept the disc on a halt and searched for this all over the net and found out that there was no info available for this, so I finally decided to contact the support care of the postal 3 game to find out about the rumors were true or not. Are they providing the game with the unrated copy or not. So I found out that there were no such copy issued but they told the contents in the game are not for the small children’s and they should avoid playing the games.