Thread: Cannot purchase postal 3 via steam

Cannot purchase postal 3 via steam

As I’m thinking of purchasing the postal 3 game. The thing is that I have heard from some of the friends that steam do not provide with the postal 3 game. so for the confirmation that the steam do not provide with the postal 3 game I searched for this on Google and in some of the articles it is written that you can purchase the game from the steam and in some I have seen that you cannot purchase the game from the steam. So I would like to know that whether the game is available for buying from the steam or not as after going through many answers of this I’m confused and hope so I can get the confirm answer from here.

Re: Cannot purchase postal 3 via steam

I searched for the postal 3 game on the steam and what I found is that there is no such type of the game for selling on the steam. The only thing I could see on the steam is the video trailer of the game and nothing else. So do anyone have the idea regarding this or have anybody preordered the postal 3 game.

According to me I think whatever rumors you have heard about the postal 3 game not available on the steam is just false news and one of the friends recently have ordered the game and got some of the discounts for the Christmas sale. So if you are thinking of buying the postal 3 game from the steam then you should definitely go for buying it as it is the best time for buying the games from the steam due to the festive season you will get the game and also at some of the offer rates.

As far as I know postal 3 game is available on the steam and is the main distributor of the game. So if you are thinking of buying the game then you can go ahead and purchase it from the steam. And as far as rumor is concerned never to trust it unless you go through yourself.