Thread: Multiplayer not present in SA:Bow and also gameplay timeframe is undecided

Multiplayer not present in SA:Bow and also gameplay timeframe is undecided

Guys having played this game i just want to confirm that there is no multiplayer feature in the game. The time frame for the particular session is also not decided sometimes as well. AP and SA:BoW are first and foremost SP based simulators, the game is designed by graviteam keeping all the basic designs as well as the concepts in the mind. Overall it’s a good game but it would have been much better if they had introduced multiplayer in it, that would have definitely worked for me, that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Multiplayer not present in SA:Bow and also gameplay timeframe is undecided

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    Guys having played this game i just want to confirm that there is no multiplayer feature in the game. The time frame for the particular session is also not decided sometimes as well. AP and SA:BoW are first and foremost SP based simulators, the game is designed by graviteam keeping all the basic designs as well as the concepts in the mind. Overall it’s a good game but it would have been much better if they had introduced multiplayer in it, that would have definitely worked for me, that’s what I am saying here.
    Ok that’s really sad to hear about the same but I am expecting that the game would definitely do well for the same even if there is no multiplayer in it. I don’t think so we must engage ourselves much for the debate about this.

I think that’s ok even if we don’t have it, that’s what I feel here.

I would say multiplayer has its own share of players and hence I don’t think so it is a bad idea to have the multiplayer format in the game that’s what I feel here. I still play the T34 vs Tiger though we have limited choices to select the tanks but still it gives me the option to play it with my friends and also I have been hearing a lot that multiplayer does not brings in good audiences and all, that is totally rubbish. I think graviteam has to change their mindsets. Just because WOT did well it is not necessary that each and every game will do well accordingly. No I don’t think so that is the case. Anyways at the end of the day that’s my pure opinion and nothing else. That’s all I can say here.

I don’t understand why we are ending up in a unwanted discussion I don’t think so that would be any worthy at all, that’s what I think here. If the developers want the multiplayer format in the game then they would surely be implementing the same in the form of patch in the game that’s what I think here. So hope you all did understand what I am trying to say here.

So stop this kind of unwanted discussion over here about the same.