Thread: gunnery training mission to increase skills in killing tanks in Steel Armor: BOW

gunnery training mission to increase skills in killing tanks in Steel Armor: BOW

The title says it all. I got the game some 2 days back and while playing the game I realized that there is a thing called as tactical stuff that really gets into my way when the game is being played. So what I want to say is that because of that I am not able to play the tank vs tank game in the main lead. So I want to know if there is some kind of training missions or called as gunnery missions that would allow me to practice a lot and get ready for the killing of tanks in the game.

So do you all have some idea about the same then please do reply accordingly. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: gunnery training mission to increase skills in killing tanks in Steel Armor: BOW

The mission is not available in the game but yes you can definitely test your gunnery skills by engaging in a quick battle. Yes that option is there in the game and is only made available in the English version of the game and no other else.

Re: gunnery training mission to increase skills in killing tanks in Steel Armor: BOW

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    The mission is not available in the game but yes you can definitely test your gunnery skills by engaging in a quick battle. Yes that option is there in the game and is only made available in the English version of the game and no other else.
    Well thanks a lot for the reply that you have given here, I just want to ask where could I find that quick battle in the game. I am a newbie to this game and hence it would be better if you can guide me as if where would I be able to get that option in the game that would be better for me, that’s all I can say here.

Yes you can definitely get that in the settings menu. Under the settings menu you will have to choose the idea that you want to head. Now on doing that you will get to see the enemy side as well. As soon as you get to see the enemy side Place the target units on a square next to yours and then the battle will get started soon. Try to play harder since the battle will not last more than 30 seconds in the game and hence you will have to look at it accordingly.

The battle is very interesting as the enemy does not fire you back or will harm rather it will try and beat you and the ultimate thing that you have to do is fire him back and kill them. That’s what you have to do go for it.

Quick battle does gives you the option of removing the vegetation and obstacles that prevents you from firing to the tanks and hence you can disable then if you want in the game that would be better for you. That’s what I want to say here. I hope I am clear till now.

Thanks a lot guys the information that you all gave was very much informative for me, that’s what I want to say here. So thanks a ton for the same.