Thread: What is the Release Date of Steel Armor: Blaze of War?

What is the Release Date of Steel Armor: Blaze of War?

Guys do anyone of you have any idea as if when the game is going to get released. If you all have any replies for the same then do let me know about it that would be better for me to have a look for.

I have watched a lot of trailers of this particular game and all I can say is that the game does looks good for sure. Now I want it desperately on my pc and I am not getting a proper source through which I can check the release date of this game. Anyways if you all guys have come across such source which can provide me the necessary details then please do give it to me that would be better for me, that’s what I can say here. so I am waiting for the replies from you all.

re: What is the Release Date of Steel Armor: Blaze of War?

Well just want to say that the game has already been released on 15th December 2011 in Russia. I don’t know about the other countries. Well we must expect a quick release of the game as soon as possible in other countries as well, that is what I feel.

Re: What is the Release Date of Steel Armor: Blaze of War?

I agree with you dude. I think it will still take a lot of time to get released in the other countries. Since graviteam people had already announced that the game will be launched in November and hence what I think is that it will still take some 3-4 weeks for the game to get released throughout the world. That is what I want to say here.

Well till that time you can check out some sites like amazon and you will be able to get all the products from there itself. See if the game is available in your country or not and if you want then you can give a pre order of that game as well. so an interesting option for you.

Do have a look at it.

Ok guys 2-3 weeks is still a lot of time and hence I will have to wait till that time when the game gets finally gets released. That is the sad part for me and I stay in india don’t know when will be the game coming over here.