Thread: Steel Armor: Blaze of War is set in africa and afghanistan or what?

Steel Armor: Blaze of War is set in africa and afghanistan or what?

Guys that’s the question that is roaming in my mind since long I don’t seem to understand where is this game actually set. After watching the promotional videos of this game I am even more confused. So it would be better if you can let me know as if where this game is actually set if you can guide me something on the same then it would give a clear picture on my mind about the same. that’s what I want to say here.

I can say that this game is based on Afghanistan or Africa that’s what I think. Don’t know what’s the reality? Better it would be if you can guide me about this.

Re: Steel Armor: Blaze of War is set in africa and afghanistan or what?

I think so it is set in angola. Since we can see lot of elephants In the game and hence that’s a indication that it is actually setup in the backdrop of this country. Since the tankers of that country are actually called as elephants as well. if you all remember the history correctly. Now I hope I have given the right answer for the same , that is what I want to say here. anything else that you want to say then please do clarify I will try and answer it out to you.

The game is actually set up in 3 countries and let me tell you explain each and every one of them. So they are
    - Angola
    - Afghanistan
    - Iran
    That’s the answer from my side for you.

I think for the most part of this game it is setup in the angolian background while the rest of them can be seen in the Afghanistan as well. so that is what I am saying here. I definitely don’t have any idea if there would be any chance of introducing some new locations for the game as well. I really don’t think so that would be possible at all. Anyways the actual confirmation of the same can be arrived from the developers of the game itself. That’s what I think here