Thread: How to change mouse sensitivity in Steel Armor: Blaze of War?

How to change mouse sensitivity in Steel Armor: Blaze of War?

Hello everyone I just started playing this game the graphics are good and everything is superb. While playing the game I found that there are some camera’s or the binoculars that are changing very fast and hence the reason of that was the super speed mouse. I think the sensitivity of the mouse is quite high and hence that’s the reason why it is giving me such kind of problems. So I do want to know how to change the mouse sensitivity of this game?

If you all have any replies for the same then please do reply something over here. I am waiting for the response from your side. So do reply accordingly over here.

Re: How to change mouse sensitivity in Steel Armor: Blaze of War?

I think you will get that in the operation system settings. So you better check there and you will find all the necessary settings there itself is that clear for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    I think you will get that in the operation system settings. So you better check there and you will find all the necessary settings there itself is that clear for you.
    Is there any website that I can check so that I can actually get the development news for this game? Anyone any idea about the official site of the game. If yes then please do refer that site to me that would be better for me.

Yes the website name is graviteam, you can get all the news from there. So it would be better if you can check all the information related to the game from there. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Dude I appreciate the response that you have given to me, but what I want to say is that I tried checking the mouse sensivity option under "options" but sadly I was not able to find anything from there.

Any other method that you all have in mind?