Thread: Do we get any good synergies building both Eco & Tycoons factions in Anno 2070?

Do we get any good synergies building both Eco & Tycoons factions in Anno 2070?

I wanted to know who has build the both factions into the normal game. is there someone who has managed to get the synergies when mixing of the buildings available from the both of the factions. You will also need to have Tycoon house to begin with the building coal excavators rather that of the relying on coal mines for ecos. It will free up the mine solts for the purpose of the eco-balance buildings. There is no need of lots of space in the game.

Re: Do we get any good synergies building both Eco & Tycoons factions in Anno 2070?

The entire thing is totally dependent. I supposed to do both. I have not found anything beneficial after using both of the thing.

Re: Do we get any good synergies building both Eco & Tycoons factions in Anno 2070?

You should build the house around one city center to the executive level. It seems to be hard enough on the medium and hard difficulties. If there is anything in the island space which is hampering me a lot while building the house and productions to fulfill the need. Already I am tired of doing all these things in the game.

Tycoons is not having the ability to get above of the 0 ecobalance without doing the Eco buildings.

I used to do the mixing up of the power productions building. By using Nuke plant and wind power is having lots of pollution in the game. +eco buildings options from the both of the factions are supposed to handy at the given moment of the times. So far I have not played the shipyards however I have accessed different sizes of transports so that I can have some kind of ultra efficient trading routes if you are having enough amount of times and patience to organize them in proper manner.

Well currently I am having ecobalance buildings on the populated islands and I am using Tycoon ecobalance buildings so that offset the negative modifiers. I am also using the Eco ecobalance buildings so that I can use get over there 500.

I think Nuclear power is useful to save space. Also it will be great if you can have the central manufacturing hub. I have also come to know about that the proper Ark upgrades you will be able to remove the influence area of Offshore Wind Parks. It will be great option for you if you are looking to use all the spaces for the houses in the game.
    Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that you can route the fuel rods appropriately but you can also have the massive production of cheap energy on each and every island.

I have also build some windmills and eco balancing buildings from the Eden. Many times Tycoon dislikes the Nuclear power when there are only couple of energy producing buildings into the factions and it seems to be quite frustrating. There is lots of amount of the energy deacidification building uses which you really need for the nuclear plant. There will need of coal plant so that you can deal with the energy shortage after the shutting of buildings.