Thread: Stuck at finishing the Blueprint: Hydroelectric power in anno 2070

Stuck at finishing the Blueprint: Hydroelectric power in anno 2070

I am playing this game and have stuck with finishing the Blueprint:Hydroelectric power. I have completed with 2 nuclear power stations to acquire 1000 power in order to develop the modules to give it a try but that was not working for me.

Re: Stuck at finishing the Blueprint: Hydroelectric power in anno 2070

I think that you are not having the enough licenses and you will have to have 150 licenses and once you have that then you will be able to get that as green.

You can get those free missions take an island with hydroelectric capability. Long trench along comes naturally, otherwise you will not complete blueprint. Each faction has its own way to deal. You do not have to worry about other people who dislike the same ecological , what you enter. Suppose that you complete the economy into the ground by stamping some wrong decisions, then the inhabitants of your metropolis logically dissatisfied. But the way you interact with the environment will have no effect, something that developer Blue Byte Software not want to lay emphasis on: "The game contains no educational message, we want you to play your own way".

Sify is the best for the broadband connection in delhi. But I'm sorry; I don't know anything about Siry broadband connection in pune.
    • The performance of Sify is good.
    • The customer service of Sify broadband connection is an average.
    • The speed of the Sify broadband connection is also good.

During our presentation of 2070 was repeatedly told that the preservation of the Anno formula is essential and also preserved, but that this part is a lot of additions done to improve it. According to the developer justifies the leap to a futuristic setting: it gives more opportunities for 'out of the box' to go with Anno. You can make a video campaign with inspiring videos, live on large screens played and motivate your workers. Also flying vehicles make their way because of this strategy in the series.

There is one more very important addition and that is the Arc which each player has. The Arc can be seen as an embodiment of all your actions, in the form of a ship in every pot, or mission in campaign mode in the water to be found. It replaces the ship that were in the previous games at the start. The Arc not only saves your data, but also tells you that how much money you have. Which is exactly the information has not been released.

Just read the review of the game and from there you will have idea that how to tackle the game and its levels. This is the best source to get the information like this.

Just search in the google for this and see if you get some video result that how to finish that. This will help you to get out of there.